• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games You Bought Recently

Kazumi

chagy
Well. Today I purchased a Nintendo Points card, shoved all of the points onto my Wii and purchased Lost Winds: Winter of Melodias(Spelling?), Tecmo Bowl for the NES, and Metroid. I haven't played any of them yet. I believe it is time to do so..

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Saw Animal Crossing: let's go to the city on sale yesterday for 20 Euros. It included Wii Speak, so I figured... Ehh, why not? So far the game is hardly any different compared to the previous games. I mean, really, it's almost exactly like Wild World with the exception of a newly added city. Not that it's a bad thing or anything, but I expected more... Meh, shouldn't complain for 20 Euros. :P

Oh, and the Wii Speak thing is pretty neat I guess, but why can't I use it in Mario Kart Wii? :( Silly Nintendo.

Zarom

The King
I got New Super Mario Bros Wii about three weeks ago. I've already beaten it. :sweat: It was very fun and I'm gonna play again in a while. And then, I'm getting SSBB on the Wii. :)

Ikana

Trollkastel
I just bought Pokemon Explorers of Sky about three weeks ago.Its pretty fun even though its a remake of Explorers of Time and Darkness.

Austin

Austin
For me, it was Spirit Tracks. I don't get a whole lot of free money for video games, nor the free time to buy new ones. The only game I got other than Spirit Tracks were the two downloads/addons for Fable II.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
haha ok so this is a good one. the last game i bought (which was this weekend i think) was call of duty world at war. an amazing game none the less i bought it solely for the nazi zombie side game you unlock when you beat the game. it was the limited collectors edition which comes with a large call of duty tin box, inside is the game and a password for more some more cool stuff. heck it even came with a little stainless steel call of duty canteen which is unfortunately, only for display. but all in all it's a pretty cool set up. I cant wait to play nazi zombies!!! and on top of all that it only cost $20 at Walmart. some big sale... anyway the real kicker is I don't have an Xbox 360 so i can't play it. Ha!

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Well, actually a copy of Phantom Hourglass is on its way for me. Mases saw that I worked hard on finishing the Link's Awakening section on the site, so he offered me a gift. I chose Phantom Hourglass since I have yet to even play it, and I've gotten 100% on WW and ST.

Just bought Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Won't be able to play it until this weekend, but I got to play it briefly at the Gamestop before we bought it. Totally awesome is all I have to say about it. Looking forward to my opportunity to play! :D

Kazumi

chagy
Let me see. Recently I purchased Tatsunoko VS Capcom: Ultimate All Stars. Just like Axle did. However, I bought it on it's release day about a week ago. And yes Axle, it is very awesome.

I also purchased Ocarina of Time: Master Quest for Gamecube second hand at Gamestop. Not the same day though. I have yet to play it, but to me it's more of a collectors item then something I will use.

Z

Zangetsu

I bought World of Warcraft about a month ago, that wasn't the wisest choice. I really should have thought about my free time before playing this one. ^_^

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
My birthday gift from myself:

FINAL+FANTASY+ANTHOLOGY+F.jpg

it will arrive sometime next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom