• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game With the Best Items?

Which Zelda game had the best items?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seasons

• Oracle of Ages

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Which Zelda game do you think had the best aresenal of items, and why?

Personally, I think A Link to the Past had the best items. Besides the fact that there were so many, they were just very creative. The fire and ice rods, the medallions, the two canes, the magic cape, silver arrows, etc.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I'll have to go with Ocarina of Time in my opinion. It had everything that was useful and you made use of everything as well.

i'd say Twilight Princess, it made use of a lot of old classic items, but in a totally new way. for example: iron boots - walk upside-down on the ceilings, hookshot - dubble clawshot like spiderman, hawkeye + bow = sniper, i could go on. plus new items like the spinner, ball and chain and the dominion rod.

Twilight princess for me because it had the biggest arsenal and do many items that we didn't really see in earlier games (or later games for that matter) like the ball and chain and the spinner!

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I vote for A Link To The Past because of the wealth of magical items.

The three medallions - Bombos, Ether and Quake - were some of my favourite items in the entire series and would love to see them return in some way.
The Cane of Byrna and the Cane of Somaria are also two great items because they were really useful and made me feel like they had a history behind them.
Who didn't love the Fire or Ice Rods?
The Magic Cape just felt cool to use.

I hope future games have a ton of magical items that let you do a wealth of different things.

I gave it to A Link to the Past because of the sheer volume of items. There are also some gems like the magic cape and fire and ice rods that I feel were some of the coolest items in the whole series. I'm also going to give a rare (for me) shout out to Twilight Princess as I felt that it also had some pretty neat and original items. I especially liked the double clawshots, however they were not as fun in SS for some reason.

I would have to go with A Link to the Past. All of the magic wands and the cloak was just awesome.

I voted for TP. You had a very large arsenal of ''classic'' Zelda items and a lot of new cool toys. I just wish you used some of those items more often than just inside the dungeon where you obtained them.

jack546

The chosen one
I think that a link to the past has to have the best items because it introduced so many items that made an amazing impact on the gameplay.

twilight princess in my opinion.
it had a lot of old items, but combined them and revamped them.
not only that but they honestly had some creative new items like the spinner.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Skyward Sword, simply because of how well-executed they were. Twilight Princess had a lot of cool items, but almost every one of them was dropped after the dungeons they were found in. That's poor execution. SS had very few items, but each one was used equally and efficiently. (The Whip wasn't used that well, but it wasn't completely terrible.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom