• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

From Aquamentus to ... -Who is the Best and Worst Boss in Zelda?

My favorite boss in the entire series is probably Koloktos. He's cool looking, fairly difficult, intimidating, and he summons zombies (which is neat). The worst boss in Zelda (and really in the history of the universe) is Armogohma from TP. When I fight him I feel like I'm Superman Prime 1000 and he's a fundamentally disabled infant calf without any legs. He is without a doubt the single most pathetic, disappointing, soul-wrenchingly easy boss ever to appear in a Zelda game. I hate him with every iota of my being. No force in any of the unlimited DC universes could ever even conceive of quelling my spite. My rancor will burn long after my physical being has turned to ash. In short, I don't really like Armogohma very much.

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
Favorite Boss: Koloktos

Koloktos is just the awesomest boss that will ever be in a Zelda game; from ripping it's arms off to attacking it Wind Waker style, nothing will ever beat Koloktos.

Least Favorite Boss: Every Boss in Twilight Princess

Now don't get me wrong, I love Twilight Princess, it's just that every boss is a joke. The only one that was a joke but was fun was Stallord, the others are just extremely predictable and easy. Most of the bosses I never even got hurt, unless it was me being stupid. Within five seconds of each boss cinematic I knew instantly what the weak point is. 'Nuff said

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom