• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

FPS on the 3DS!

ok this is the thread that people who like me, can't wait for a FPS on the 3DS ( aka CoD, The Conduit, 007, and that stuff). So if you find anything or want to share your thoughts on any thing FPS,this is the thread to do it in.

P.S. IN YOUR FACE FPS HATERS!!! :P:P:P

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd like to know how well it would work, I can't imagine any noticeable differences except for the fact that there is no equivalent of an R2/L2 (RT/LT for Xbox players) on the 3DS and maybe some hardcore games such as Call of Duty would have to take a hit in the graphics department. Oh, they probably would have to take a massive hit to the number of players in a single match due to the fact that 3DS uses Wi-Fi rather than a completely secure network, high speed network. I haven't personally used the 3DS' online part, but with my current knowledge about Wi-fi speeds they don't seem well.

Besides that, I hope for Goldeneye 007 type multiplayer (the absolutely breathtaking kind, the N64 version was the best shooter for a long time in my opinion) with Call of Duty like customizability as far as guns and attachments go.

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
Besides Zelda releases, a good FPS for 3DS is what Im looking forward to the most for the system. The remake of MGS: Snake Eater will hopefully be a good demonstration of this:)

I'm not a huge fan of First Person Shooters, but I would like to see a 007 game for the 3DS.

I think the second circle pad would work great for any FPS! man I hope they announce a CoD soon...

Call of duty for the 3DS...that's never gonna happen. Call of duty has always been a Sony/Microsoft game, and it will stay that way.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Call of duty for the 3DS...that's never gonna happen. Call of duty has always been a Sony/Microsoft game, and it will stay that way.

Correction: it has always been a Sony/Microsoft heavily supported game and will stay that way, unless the Wii U/3DS can say something about it. What I mean is Sony/M$ have been the companies that made CoD so famous, the silly Wii/DS ports are like...terrible in comparison to their HD brethren.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I don't really care if they make an FPS on the 3DS. We will most likely see a Call of Duty game on it, but who cares? That series should die already. I will only care if they make good original FPSs. And I don't want to see another First Person Metroid game. Just let that be original to the Prime series, which BTW is dead. Let Metroid evolve please. I can understand why people would want FPS games on the 3DS now that it will have a second circle pad. But what are we expecting? Dumbed downed ports of games that are better left on consoles? Because I doubt we'll get anything that is original and spectacular on the 3DS.

But that's just me. I actually hope we get some variety with the 3DS. So hopefully we do get good FPS games that are original. Maybe this is Nintendo's chance to make a new series that can attract FPS fans.

Last edited:
Do you have any idea what you're talking about? CoD 3 was released for the Wii, CoD: Modern Warfare was released for the Wii and DS, CoD: World At War was released for the Wii, and Call of Duty Black Ops was released for the Wii and DS. CoD: Modern Warfare 3, that is, the upcoming CoD game, will also be released for the Wii and DS. CoD is not Sony and Microsoft only, it has been on all three companies' hardware for quite a while now.

I expect a CoD 3DS game to be announced within 2-3 years.

Oh for god sake, how the hell im I supposed to know that?!

Me not being at all interested in call of duty, I don't watch any adverts, or anything to do with it in one way or another, so I won't know what consoles those games will be on. from where i'm from, they sell more PS3 and Microsoft games than Wii and DS, and those Wii/DS games are mainly first party games. I have never seen Call of Duty for the Wii or DS when I walk into Game or Gamestation, not even on the Internet.

Last edited:

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
This would be a good time to bring Metroid to the 3DS, I loved the Prime series, it bridged the gap between 2D and 3D perfectly! I wouldn't mind seeing a Metroid Prime 4. Also this may seem weird, but Super Metroid is such a memorable game, could you imagine if they retold the story of Super Metroid in a 3D game, all the while tell us about our mysterious protagonist. I don't want a remake of any Metroid Prime games, the graphics look great to me, they may not be the best thing out there, but they don't disappoint either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom