• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Fledge's Pumpkin Pull

I just realized I posted this in the wrong place a couple minutes ago. o_O

Anyhow, I'm having trouble with this. I need some advice on what worked best for people in getting a high enough score for a heart piece. I realized a couple chapters ago in the video walk through that I'm 2 heart pieces behind Mases in the walkthrough, and this mini game was one of them. So ADVICE PLEASE!!!

Also, I don't know if it's just me, but after the first 5 or 6 pumpkins, my remote starts going off center, and I have to point my remote higher and higher. By the near end of the mini game, it's so off center that I can't even aim properly to even attempt the higher tosses from Fledge. Any suggestions???

Thanks, I'll try that.

Edit:
Okay, I tried and it didn't work. It's really bizarre because now it's even worse, I go to center it, and it makes it even worse, and moving the remote for aiming the bow doesn't even calibrate correctly. It's driving me mad!!! It's the only heart piece I have left to get besides the one at Beedle's airshop.

Last edited:
Make sure you're pointing to the true center of the tv when you push the recenter button. Also, it could just be that fledge throws pumpkins farther and farther the longer the game goes on.

Last edited:
This game is probably harder than getting the heart piece on Dodoh's High Dive for me, I'm on my fifth playthrough and I've given up, the highest score I got so far is about 380. The cursor going off centre and Fledge's different angle of throws makes it difficult for me to fire an arrow at the right time and at the right spot.

I'm just having the hardest time with this game. I wish one of you could just come on over and beat it for me, cause I'm about to throw my remote at the TV. LOL! JK! Not really, I don't have that bad a temper. However, I switched to a different remote, and as far as the off center thing....it seems to be 50% better. I've only tried it twice with this different remote, so we'll see how it goes. As far as my skill is concerned, I don't think I'll ever finish this or Dodoh's Island. Makes me really upset, because not finishing with 100% is really unsetting for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom