• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Fledge - Too Shy to Give Up His Gratitude Crystals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

ben5292001

He wants to get stronger, but he won't give me any gratitude crystals. This is what I have done, but can someone tell me why he isn't giving them to me?

• I gave him the first potion.
• I talked to him during the day.
• I gave him the second potion.
• I talked to him during the day.
• He asked me to visit him at night, again.
• I visited him at night.
• He said to come see him soon.

Am I not far enough in gameplay? I am just about to go into the sand sea.

He is always saying that I am stronger, but I will show him how strong I REALLY am if he won't give up any crystals!

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
What I did was after giving him the second potion, when I went to sleep, I just said sleep until night, which brought me to the next night without going through a day sequence at all. At that point, when I talked to him, he gave me the Gratitude Crystals. Perhaps you could try that and see if it makes any difference?

B

ben5292001

What I did was after giving him the second potion, when I went to sleep, I just said sleep until night, which brought me to the next night without going through a day sequence at all. At that point, when I talked to him, he gave me the Gratitude Crystals. Perhaps you could try that and see if it makes any difference?

Sadly, that didn't work...

I have tried that about 5 times. I have tried what I was doing about 9 times, and I even tried hitting him with my sword, lol. But, seriously, I have no idea...

T

Triforce Hero1

I did what Xinnamin said...
You shouls get farther in the game

B

ben5292001

I did what Xinnamin said...
You shouls get farther in the game

I'll try again, and see what happens.

Also, I was forced to get the game late and I have been investing a lot of time into sidequests, so I am not as far as I want to be in the game.

B

ben5292001

Thank you so much, Sonic! I was able to progress and take care of part of my sidequests! Thanks!

K

KornGP47

He actually gave me Gratitude Crystals and so far I have 74 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom