• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Zelda Released in Your Lifetime?

D

derektherock42

Ocarina of Time; it was released when I was two. I haven't played it yet, but I would really love to… I hear it's one of the best Zelda titles out there.

Wow, you haven't played it? Do yourself a favor and get it on Virtual Console or something. It's absolutely worth it.

When you consider the fact that there was a huge gap between LA and OoT, I guess it isn't surprising that many people would answer OoT. I was a born a year after LA, and a good four years before OoT.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Mine was OoT. I was't even a month old. My uncle gave his N64 with all of his games and one of them was OoT. So it was the first Zelda game I've played.

Juxtor

aka. musician_4_life
The First Zelda to be released in my lifetime i think would have to be A link to the past...

It would have been awesome to say that it was LoZ but its kool... :):):)

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Old as I am my first experience (and release) was with the first game back in the 80´s, on the wonderful NES I also had the great pleasure of experiencing Zelda II. Then it took some years, and the next title I experienced was ALttP, but not the SNES version, I played it on my GBA SP just a couple of years ago. And since that I´ve played all of the official games except FS.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Well, since I was born in '94, I was born a year after Link's Awakening was released, and quite a few years before Ocarina of Time was released. Odd as to how the first Zelda released in my lifetime was my first Zelda...of which I played it first on a N64 I bought from a friend...in 2007.

I guess with that said, I should try out Link's Awakening, considering it came out a little bit before I was born, and I also have no idea how awesome it is.

Z

zc16-rmeppelink

I think that the first one that came out when I was born was windwaker

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I was born in 96 so I guess OoT was. That may be why I love it a lot. Jkjk

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
The First Zelda that was released in my life time was A Link to the Past way back in 1994. I didn't get to play it much though, until 2003 when the GBA version was released and I beat it again and again and again. The first real Zelda I played though was LOZ which was pretty much a thing of the past when I played it back in 1997.

M

MasterXXXLink

OoT when I was 2 Never played it till i was 4 never new what to do. Started playing it again when i was 7 confused about it and a little scared. Played again when I was 11 Beat it now im in love with zelda ever since Sep 2009

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom