• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Experiences with the Silent Realms

I thought they were fun. They weren't scary for me or anything, and they were pretty easy too. I only ever got hit on the last one in hero mode.

L

LegenaryNerd

I was REALLY scared, and the music made it worse. I died, was like :( and tried again. then I cleared it.

I remember going through the Skyloft Silent Realm, I spent 15 minutes avoiding the guardians searching for the last tear. Then, right after I finally got it, I was seen by one of the flying watchers and I had to sprint back to the entrance. I barely made it, and it was one of the most intense moments in Zelda that I've ever played.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I really wasn't expecting what it was really, it was definately something new. Scary somewhat when you stepped out of the circle. I jumped when i stepped out of it. It was very fun though. :)

The first time I did the silent realm I was scared crap less because it was like boom! Get ready to die. After I died the first time I noticed that my map was marked so for all the silent realms after I would go after the hardest to find first so if I died than they would be marked on my map. Also what was the longest time any of you guys ran/avoided the guardians in search of a tear drop to save you? For me it was about 6 minutes in the desert running around.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
My mind: "Fuufufufufufuufufu..."
ADRENALINE!
SPEED!
FRIGHT!
DAFUQ?!!?!?!

The first time I did the silent realm I was scared crap less because it was like boom! Get ready to die. After I died the first time I noticed that my map was marked so for all the silent realms after I would go after the hardest to find first so if I died than they would be marked on my map. Also what was the longest time any of you guys ran/avoided the guardians in search of a tear drop to save you? For me it was about 6 minutes in the desert running around.

Same, but it took me about 4-ish minutes to get to the tear in the tree in the same place.

Same here, When those guardians woke up I thought I was going to have a heart attack! o_O (I always ignore Fi at bad times) *DERP*

That relly only happens because Fi always tells you useless stuff that you already know for the most part. There's always that 2% when you actually need to her her, though.

I have not done them in my game, but I helped my friend. I actually beat the Faron one for her, and as it was the first one we were both totally freaked out. Howver, she printed out a map with the tears on it so it was somewhat easier, but still so scary. We worked Faron and Eldin together (she did Lanayru on her own) and haven't gotten to the Sky Keep one. The music is creepy, and the time ticking away, and the sneaking around...so scary. Eldin was difficult, but thankfully there weren't as many watchers as in Faron. Avoiding the watchers, grabbing tears, watching time carefully...adrenaline rush and nerves for sure!

Linksister82

Setterwind
The first one wasn't so bad. Matter of fact, I actually liked it. Then it got old fast. The second time I just didn't feel like going through it all again LOL They aren't too bad I reckon though. They kinda creep me out.

So I did Farore's Silent Realm for myself today. Just about had a heart attack with all the close calls.
It was really irritating because I would get all but one or all of the tears and then get caught by a stupid Earth Watcher (usually the same one too -_-) and be in a really inconvenient spot...I suffered from mild hysteria every time that happened:sweat:
Even in the end, I just *barely* made it. An Earth Guardian was hot on my heels as I dashed for the entrance with barely enough stamina left.
Scary. :sweat: And SO not looking forward to Lanayru: the only one I haven't seen done/tried to do myself.

I found the silent realms pretty scary the first time through. Eldin was especially nerve-wracking for me. I had all but one of the tears and was having a hard time getting to the last one when I ran out of time and the guards woke up; I had them chasing after me until I finally found the last one. I thought for sure they were going to get me, so I really breathed a sigh of relief when I got that last tear and finished up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom