• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Experiences with the Silent Realms

I made it through my first experience without fear and without losing. I was playing Resident Evil at the same time, so it wasn't too terribly scary. But then I did the second challenge in Lanayru. Dear Lord. First of all, I hate the sand in that region, and I had all the tears but one. I got stuck in the sand with only a little safe time life. I sunk into the sand and my time ran out to find tears unseen. I was respawn right next to a Guardian. I saw the final tear. It was the one where you had to pull a cart out and jump on it to reach the tear. But with Guardians chasing me I had to gradually pull it and run away 10 times before I could pull it far enough to get the tear. A very memorable experience.

I had an experience like that in Eldin, The guardians were chasing me and i kept having to scale the mountain and slide back down to grab the tears, only i kept missing because i had to keep avoiding the guardians, it was a trial without end, and very tense. Though overall i'm still not sure if i liked the trials, they did look pretty though, reminded me a little of the twilight in TP.

It was heartbouncing by me, I was doing the Lanayru Silent Realm and going trough the area with all those lanterns, I was really scared of that they would see me.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
The Faron woods one was really easy for me. I almost got caught... so I hid in the craw-through tunnel were no one could reach me :D! Lanayru was a joke and I completed it first try with no problems. The eldin region, however, was really difficult for me. It could never find that last tear:dry:. The skyloft one killed me twice.. but I beat it on the third go.

I have finished two of the silent realms so far. The faron woods I got hit on the way back to the start but got through it the second time with little issue. The desert was pretty easy, I knew there would be one at the top of the tower and I got a good birds eye view of the map. The trick is to take your time since they give you plenty between each tear.

I did like the part in the desert where you have to push the cart in the water, I activated the guardians and then jumped and grabbed the tear in mid-air before he got me. There is a good feeling of urgency, but not really scary.

My scariest Zelda moment was the first time I was being chased down by Seahats in the wind waker, I don't know why they freaked me out so much, but I remember looking behind me and seeing like five of them on my tail.

LnktheWolf

The Sacred Wolf of Legend
Farore wasn't bad, the Lanayru was a little scary, Eldin was HORRIFYING. I was scared out of my mind whenever I ran out of time and had a flyer after me (the first time... I kinda...screamed)

OMFG the silent realms were really creepy. Not that they were... scary? , but mainly because you were panicking the whole time. I liked the overall look of them though. It was pretty :3

when it comes to the silent realms, they honestly never really bugged me that much.
I actually thought they were really pretty, and I loved the music.
the guardians only really bugged me during the Eldin realm.
otherwise, it was similar to phantom hourglass/spirit tracks.
/shrugs

My heart stopped when the screen turned red and the guardians were coming for me :s
I was like "OH **** OH **** OMGOMGOMG. SCREW. OFF."
ahah. its safe to say i got pretty frightened :p

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
AMAZING!! my heart was pumping so hard, and my adreniline was very adreninly, every time they saw me i jumped out of my seat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom