• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Temple Boss...

(Long time OOT walk through follower, first time poster)

So... Anyone else think they really could've picked a better name than Volvagia???

Um, idk? It works I guess. Never really thought of it, do you have any ideas?
I dunno... Maybe anything else, that doesn't sound like 2 parts of a specific anatomy put together... It's just.... An odd choice of name to me. I even noticed it when the game first came out.

rename it to spicy noodle
Spicy Noodle Boi... That's what I'll call it from now on lol

Skunk

Floof
Google Translate takes the Japanese name as "Valbasia" which doesn't sound awful to me even though it's almost certainly not the intended way to read it.

MW7

I dunno... Maybe anything else, that doesn't sound like 2 parts of a specific anatomy put together... It's just.... An odd choice of name to me. I even noticed it when the game first came out.
I agree with you. I can't imagine it wasn't on the mind of whoever came up with that name for the American version of the game. It seems like a very strange choice. I understand how people don't notice the issue with the name, but I think it's impossible for someone to be inventing a name like that without having that on their mind.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Should have been Volvagina but it prefers to go by Big V as it's embarrassed about its name. Once the Gorons found out it's true name it tried to eat them all

Maybe Blaazagia to match Blizzagia from TFH but replacing it with the Blaaz prefix from the PH boss Blaaz (whos ST ice-counterpart is, for some reason, called Fraaz instead of Bliiz. Idk).

Sources:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom