• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Final Fantasy XIII-3 <Untold Legends>

pizzavato

B*RS
<NewTown---Main Street>

Sapphire keeps running, past the empty, raining streets of new town. The rain if falling like a down pour, making anyone unable to see beyond 15 feet. Sapphire doesn't stop running, she keeps on going until her legs can go no further, and falls to the cold, wet street, crying. "D-dammit! Why wasn't I able to save him!?"

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Gentle had followed them the entire way, but, seeing them in such an emotional state, he decided to keep his distance and his offer. He continued to observe them, though. The girl, Sapphire, seemed like she might know a thing or two about where he could get rare treasure.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Surprised, Gentle swats at the pixie. But he catches himself in time before he can do any real damage. "Don't sneak up on me. I'm... hunting."

((be back in a few minutes))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((ok))

"Sure you are" he says sarcastically

((I'll be back in a couple of hours.))

Last edited:

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
Genrax was suprised by the fairy who had flown to his new team mate(?) and curious too. Felix the phoenix eyed Flare suspiciously while resting on Genrax's shoulder.

"W-woah! What are you? Who are you?"
"Cacaw (Its obviously a fairy, sprite, or pixie you moron)"

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
Genrax looked at Sapphire's sword carefully. Felix still stares down the fairy.
(To himself)"That looks like mine...just not as red."
(out loud) "My name is Genrax. I was just picked by this guy *points at Gentle* to hunt for....stuff."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom