• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Final Boss of Skyward Sword?

DarkHylian

Sage of Darkness
I know this pretty much won't happen, but what if they made Majora the final boss? Ghirahim is part of some Dark Tribe so obviously there are more people in it. It was explained that Majora's Mask was created by an Ancient/Dark Tribe (can't remember which one they said but both fit the bill in this case since SS takes place hundreds of years before MM) and used in dark rituals. So what if he appeared as the final boss pulling the strings?

I know that Termina isn't part of Hyrule, but we know that people can travel between the two like the Happy Mask Salesman, Link, and Skull Kid (who was wearing the mask at the start of MM when he was in what we believe to be the Lost Woods in Hyrule).

Again, I know this probably won't happen and Majora will probably only remain in MM but he was such an awesome villain and I would have much rather seen him than Vaati appear more than once.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I think Ghirahim will act kinda like Zant. You know, like a pawn to the main villain. If I had to guess, I'd say Koume and Kotake are the main villians. This game explains Ganondorf's origin, and they are Ganondorf's mothers. Besides, they're extremely old and very likely to be in this game.

DarkHylian

Sage of Darkness
I think Ghirahim will act kinda like Zant. You know, like a pawn to the main villain. If I had to guess, I'd say Koume and Kotake are the main villians. This game explains Ganondorf's origin, and they are Ganondorf's mothers. Besides, they're extremely old and very likely to be in this game.

That would actually make alot of sense, but I would be pretty disappointed if it happened. I love Koume and Kotake, but not as the main villains. >.< In the game though yes!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I want Ghirahim to be the last boss, but for some reason I doubt that will happen...

Man...the pawn thing would be ridiculous, sorry , they already did it in the last game, repeating sound unlikely. If they had to do this at least present the true villain during the narrative, don't just plug it at the end.

A rich interaction with the villain is a good way to setup a epic boss fight, like they do in MGS series.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I know this pretty much won't happen, but what if they made Majora the final boss? Ghirahim is part of some Dark Tribe so obviously there are more people in it. It was explained that Majora's Mask was created by an Ancient/Dark Tribe (can't remember which one they said but both fit the bill in this case since SS takes place hundreds of years before MM) and used in dark rituals. So what if he appeared as the final boss pulling the strings?

I know that Termina isn't part of Hyrule, but we know that people can travel between the two like the Happy Mask Salesman, Link, and Skull Kid (who was wearing the mask at the start of MM when he was in what we believe to be the Lost Woods in Hyrule).

Again, I know this probably won't happen and Majora will probably only remain in MM but he was such an awesome villain and I would have much rather seen him than Vaati appear more than once.

Haha, that would totally kick a$$ if we got to see Majora in the game! This would give rise to many new theories: I'd really like to see the origin of Termina and how it's linked to Hyrule, maybe it was once the same world as Hyrule but got split from it by the Goddesses at the end of SS in order to establish peace/the only way to seal Majora (FFV anyone)? But like you said it probably won't happen even though a slim chance remains, like I said before, knowing Nintendo I think that we'll get a totally new villain at the end which is neither Ganondorf nor Ghirahim nor Vaati nor Majora.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I like the idea of Koume and Kotake as major villains, however i'm highly doubtful of them being the final boss although I do think they will show up and will have to be fought. I also doubt Ghirahim is a pawn like Zant. I think that there will be a group of villains working together for a mutual benefit, rather than just a powerful villain like Ganon (not Ganon in this case but just using as an example)using a pawn and then disposing of them once they have served their usefulness. I think the final villain must be an interloper as I believe the game will end with Most of the Dark tribe becoming sealed away.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I believe that the final boss will be Ghirahim. I think that this game will explain Gannondorf's rise to power, but not have him as the main villian. I think he will be more like a Zant type character, who is a main antagonist but not the main one. Personally, I think that after you defeat Ghirahim and save the world again, Gannon will come back, this time with the power of the triforce and the goddesses, to be the new main villain.

from what i heard, Ghirahim isn't the one and only demon lord, he's one of the demon lords who preside over the surface. my guess is that he'll activate many bosses throughout the journey (like Zant activating Stallord), but may end up becoming the penultimate boss. Or maybe he gets some sort of power which makes him a stronger monster? only time will tell.

admittedly, it would be awesome to have a final, desperate swordfight with an enraged Ghirahim, who lets his magic go loose, on a collapsing castle or something.

W

WMMeckler

I'd love to see the Dark Interlopers show up. I's also like to see Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess connected with Skyward Sword. If Ghirahim does turn out being a Dark Interloper, it'd be a real twist.

I'd love to see the Dark Interlopers show up. I's also like to see Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess connected with Skyward Sword. If Ghirahim does turn out being a Dark Interloper, it'd be a real twist.

We probably won't see connections with MM, but I would love to see the Dark Interlopers, and I almost expect it. It is in my gut that it will happen.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I think that the last boss is going to be kid beast Ganon. It will look like a furry blue pig and is about the size of a large dog.
Im just kidding but I do hope that the last boss is challenging and uses all of the items you have gathered to defeat him.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Knowing our chances, I think we will have a "Twilight Princess" in our hands when it comes to the final boss of Skyward Sword. Remember when Zant kept on showing up, thinking he's the final boss? Nope, good ol' Ganny was behind him the whole time, manipulating him from the shadows. That put a huge pain in my heart because I really do hate it when the antagonist just pops out of nowhere and the guy you've been chasing after the whole time isn't. It seems a little linear to think that way, but it gave me some kind of false hope that I would get to fight Zant and only Zant.

Putting that aside, Ghirahim seems to me that he's only being used as a puppet, much like Zant in Twilight Princess. The whale guy? I really can't comment on him since I don't watch the trailers anymore because I'm restraining myself from the juicy information and plot spoilers and I would very much like to be surprised when I play Skyward Sword. As I said before, I think we will have a similar kind of feel to the final boss with someone we've been pursuing the whole time (which is most likely Ghirahim), but a greater evil just swoops in whenever we finally defeat the puppet.

Due to the time frame between Ocarina of Time however, this "greater evil" is not the Ganondorf we see in Ocarina of Time, but perhaps an ancestor of him or even some kind of new ancient evil. With my theory on the final boss of Skyward Sword, I really do hope I'm wrong (remember, I stopped read spoilers so they wouldn't ruin the game for me). As I said before, I was not a fan of the "Zant is only a puppet, go kill Ganondorf" idea and I hope that Nintendo gives us a new twist that they will never reveal beforehand that is totally unexpected and new in Skyward Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom