• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Final Boss of Skyward Sword?

jack546

The chosen one
i think even though the demon guy looks prety powerfull i think the whale that kidnaps zelda would be a harder boss to fight i also think the fight could incorpirate all the items seen so far and the fight with the demon guy would only use the sword uless the fight completely changes from what we have seen so far.So Who do you think will be the final boss will be of skyward sword? The whale the demon guy or someone or something completely different?

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Something completely different. The whale is probably just a tool, kinda like Helmaroc King back in Wind Waker. That is, if the whale is real to begin with and not just an ominous nightmare representing the terror yet to come.

And I don't think that Ghirahim will be the final boss. Judging by what we've seen of him so far, he seems more like the trickster type, more interested in toying with Link than in actually killing him. Link might even end up learning from him.

No, my guess is that the final boss will either be one ancient evil - or that redhaired classmate of his, corrupted by some sort of power. The Trident, perhaps? I doubt that they'll have the actual Ganondorf in the game, but a Ganondorf expy that serves as a precursor is completely possible. It could be an ancestor, for all we know, or just a predecessor in spirit.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I agree with Azure Sage the whale is a servant of the goddess's, so the whale shouldn't be an enemy or boss at all so I think that since Ganondorf is just a kid at this time that Ghirahim is going to be the final boss but there will probably be different stages.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
Well I just thought since it is said which this is what people have said but since it seems like Skyward Sword is before OoT in the fake timeline that ganondorf would be a kid

WhiteRundas

Ice Hunter
Who said that Ganondorf will be in this game?It plays many years before OoT.He didn't live in SS.
Back to the topic, I think that Ghirahim isn't the main villain.Therefore some other bad guy will be the final boss.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I think that you may be right I think that Ghirahim may not be able to be the final boss but I do think that he will be a boos that you get to him and he makes you fight someone else.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I doubt it he doesn't seem to be a person that would be a boss he may be a person you have to fight as an enemy but not a final boss. I am trying to see if any other sites know who the final boss is.

I think that Ghirahim will be either the main villain's right hand man, or part of an elite group of warriors. In the demo at E3, Ghirahim went to the Sky Temple to capture Zelda. If he was the main villain, he'd probably send somebody else to do it for him.

Also, the whale is supposed to be a servant of the goddess, so that would mean it's not an enemy.

W

wolfLink25

The final boss is probaly going to be someone they have not shown us yet. I don't think that they would show us the final boss this early. Also you dont usually fight the final boss earlier in the game so I think its not going to be Demon Lord Ghirahim.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Demon Lord: Ghirahim.

I mean, why not a redux? We've never seen something exactly like this before, where you fight the final boss midway through, but we've seen things like this, namely, Phantom Ganon in both WW and OoT, though namely in OoT.

Anyway, the first battle with Ghirahim is clearly an exhibition round:

"It wouldn't be fair, being of my position, to take out all of my anger on you. So, I promise beforehand that I will not kill you. No... I'll just beat you to within an inch of your life"

In the final battle, Ghirahim likely acquires something powerful, and is this time legitimately out to kill Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom