• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Skyward Sword Feature

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
There are so many small little features that Nintendo took the time to program. One of my favourite features is when you shoot a Hornet's Nest the Hornet's go and swarm a Bokoblin.

I like how the sword and other items follow the wiimote even when you are not swinging them. You could be in the room doing something else while still holding the wiimote making Link look silly. lol

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
When you get all of you items stolen and you only see the bokoblins faces in your puch. I thought it was pretty funny

W

Wind Waker

I like several things about the game: The wasps attacking Bokoblins. XD. That was funny. And the cursed Bokoblins freaking out about the Sacred Shield. It was funny to just be all like, "Hey what's up zombies? I know you're already dead and stuff, but take a look at this pretty shield!" and watching them freak.

Definitely Pulling back an arrow with the nunchuck and watching it fly when you let go. Such a great idea

The dash-button was a pretty nice addition! I'm now playing MM and I still tend to push that A-button for that extra bit of power... Of course nothing like that happens and I've done a great job to make myself feel just that little more idiotic.

(Oh, and soaring through the sky was also really cool~!)

V

vaughnyboy

I like a lot of the simple tweaks Skyward Sword had. Being able to sprint and scale vines/ladders quickly made a world of difference. I also don't find myself having to z-target very often to reset the camera like I did in Twilight Princess. The camera seems much more natural now.

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
I liked stunning an evil night Remlit and throwing them off of cliffs or into water because they hover back to your position with demonic looks on their faces. Can never stop finding that entertaining.

I liked how if you had a bomb and caught on fire it would explode, thought it made the game more challenging at parts. Another thing I loved was rolling bombs. Also thoroughly enjoyed fighting opponents that could block strikes. another cool feature was the beacon on your map that could pan the position you had chosen when in 3rd person.

I enjoy shooting a Hornet's Nest and watching the bees attack a nearby Bokoblin. Their animation is hilarious.

Wow. In reading these forums, I realize that there was so much that I missed in these games. I never saw this, but I bet that it's funny.

I loved it when I would throw a bomb at an enemy who would see the bomb, then scurry out of the way. A shame to waste a bomb, but so worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom