• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favourite Quote

jamezrockz98

Link rockz like me. Yay!!
So guys, what's your favourite from THE best game ever? (OoT). Mine would have to be the line that Sheik says to you in front of the Forest Temple.

"The flow of time is always cruel... It speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change is memories of younger days...

It's awesome because it's very true. So what's your favourite quote?

Last edited:

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
"They say that there's no medicine that can cure a fool. I guess that's true ..." - Potion Shop Hag

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
"Time passes, people move... Like a river's flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth... Now listen to the Serenade of Water to reflect upon yourself...."

Stated when you meet Sheik in the Ice Cavern. A deep telling of a child's path to adulthood and maturity...and when he falls in love.

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
"It is something that grows over time . . . a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes stronger over time. The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go . . . This song is dedicated to the power of the heart." -- Sheik in the Fire Temple.

I absolutely love Sheik's Fire speech, maybe because of how much I realize I rely on my friends;they will forever keep me laughing.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
"People are disgusting, my own mother and father are disgusting, you must be disgusting too"
Great quote use it all the time in real life.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
''I'll grant you the honor of carrying me' ~ Ruto

That right there is why I hate Ruto.. :(

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
navi.gif
- "Listen!"
~ (You should know who's quote this is...)

"Without a fairy, you're not even a real man!" -The great Mido
'cause theres nothing more manly than faeries, amirite?

Hmmm.
There are a lot of great quotes in this game
Probably when ganondorf says " these toys are to powerful for u. I DEMAND U TO GIVE THEM BACK!" or wat ever the hell he
Says

Farore

Goddess of Courage
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you." - Mask Collector in Majora's Mask.

To be honest, I used this as my Senior quote in my High School yearbook! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom