• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Favourite Item.

Favourite Skyward Sword Item

• Beetle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bombs

• Bow and Arrow

• Bug-catching net

• Double clawshot

• Gust bellow

• Mogma mitts

• Slingshot

• Whip

• Fireshield earings

• Water dragon scale

• I like them all.

• Its a tie between two of them.

• I did not like them that much.

• Total voters
the Beetle is so awsome i like having the freedom to fly anywhere but it did stink at how you can only fly for a short amount of time.

V

VictoryStar926

Double claw shot because the hook shot is my favorite item in zelda for 1 main reason....to go around acting like SPIDER MAN !!!! lol :)

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I loved the Beetle, it was such a versatile and useful item, and I love the concept in general. You use it constantly throughout the game, too, which is always a plus, especially considering how early on you obtain it.
I also like it that you can use it for a sort of "recon" if you want to find out what's on a high ledge or off in the distance.!
This. I probably used it to scout locations just as much as I used it to grab items and cut tethers.

The bow and arrow is always fun with it's stealth and sniper uses. Taking out an enemy or hitting a target from far distances with one pin-point shot is constantly satisfying. I also liked the new versatility for bombs in SS, the ways you could harvest them, roll them, pick one back up even with the fuse lit, and of course, drop them with the Beetle.

I noticed no one voted for the Fireshield Earrings, but I really like them a lot.:xd: I have a bit of a strange fascination with ear piercings, and have always enjoyed that aspect of Link's character design, while simultaneously wondering if there was any particular reason for the blue hoops we see him wear in the modern games. When I received the Fireshield Earrings in my first playthrough, I got really excited because they were functional and had a purpose (despite that the function wasn't particularly impressive...but oh well.) Not to mention, I kind of flipped out, because they pretty much look like normal sized, red versions of a pair of earrings I've been wearing for a year now, spiky bits and all. So yeah, I'm sorta biased on that one >.>

I didn't really care much for the Mogma Mitts.. Digging was okay I guess.. Tunneling was a cool concept, I'll admit, but it didn't really add much for me. I certainly didn't think any of the items were outright bad though.

I definitely have to say the bow and arrow. It has always been among my favorites in the series, but in SS, it's definitely my absolute favorite. I really liked it this time around for the ability to zoom in [sans the need for an additional item (hawkeye)] and the "first-person-esque" aspect... It also helped me a lot in the Imprisoned battles. tee hee

...followed closely by the Beetle.

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
I like the bow and arrow, I just like archery and the arrows go super far, and i love sniping off bow bokoblins with the zoom feature. Sooooo cool!

It's a tie between the Bow and Arrow and the Double Clawshot for me. I think they're both awesome. Beetle gets an honorable mention, as well. The Whip is cool, but I would have liked it to be used more.

H

Hollo

People keep saying that the beetle is such a crazy new innovation, when really it isn't. They took the seagulls from The Wind Waker and gave them motion controls pretty much. My favorite item from Skyward is definitely the bow or bombs.

M

MajorasWrath2.0

I thought those Mogama Mitts were pretty awesome; I love the burrowing part they added in.

I gata go with the bow, the upgrades and the zoom made it great.. though u get it way too late in the game. close second would be the bombs now that u can roll em

Zukoia

DestiaDestroyerOfBokoblin
I like the bow an the beetle but my preference goes to easy bokoblin scattershot snipes and it's cool that if you charge you're scattershot it shoots like 7 nuts while it just using 1 of them
I really liked using it against almost every monster to just stun them then wait for them to almost get out of the stun then just slash away. the beetle and bombs are fun to scare bokoblins with it's kinda cool they putted that in SS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom