• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite GameBoy?

Gameboy Advanced SP because it has all the positived qualities of the rest but with none of the negatives it seems.

I also have so much nostalgia with that handheld. I clocked in so many hours of Pokemon Crystal and Minish Cap on that thing it was awesome. Good memories.... I'm so old :(

Gameboy Micro. I just absolutely love its shape size buttons and everything. I really enjoy playing my gba games on it than I normally would on another kind of GBA.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
They all have sentimental value to me, so it is hard to pick a favorite. I think I have to choose the GBA SP, it was awesome because of the backlight, portability, and rechargable battery that lasted forever, plus it played all my older games. But I have to mention the original Gameboy because it still has big place in my heart as I still have mine complete in its box and I loved playing Link's Awakening and Pokemon Red on it.

shaymin1

Derp.
Gameboy Advance SP.
You could play every Gameboy game on it and it was more portable then any of the other Nintendo handheld systems other then the Micro (in my opinion).

IHateAnts

Chaos Kourney
I like both the Gameboy Color and the SP, I wasn't that fond of the size of the regular advance, and i never had the chance to try any of the earlier versions of the gameboy.

Gameboy Advance is at top, alot of time spent that thing, the sp was better but im goin for the orginal. Gameboy color was when i realy got into gaming though so its pretty tough

I will go with the GameBoy Color. It was pretty amazing at the time to finally have a color screen, after years of having the green-tinted classic Game Boy display. And the fact that it was backwards compatible and made all old games in color was really cool.
Plus the fact that there were a ton of colors to choose from at launch, something you don't see anymore with portable game systems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom