• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Drink (general)

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
I don't think I can drink that much sake.. but I like the taste of it. Oh! Coke is good, too~

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
OJ or Water. It's just the best, and best for you.
Most store bought OJ actually has incredibly high sugar contents. Really you can get your daily vitamin c from like a single orange.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yeah orange juice packs to many oranges in, well beyond the actual health benefit. You're just drinking sugar really.

---

Over the past few years my favourite drink has become water. I know it seems boring, but water is like the most refreshing drink; it dehydrates you and it's super accessible. Alcohol wise, my two favourites are Desperado and San Miguel.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
For pop it's 100% Ginger Ale. Brand doesn't matter so long as it tastes like ginger ale, but Canada Dry is the best.

I also love milk (chocolate or regular), iced tea, and lemonade.

Water

My favorite sodas are Sprite, Sierra Mist, Root beer, Grape Soda, Squirt

My favorite Juice...umm...Sunny D smooth, Lizard Blizzard, Black n Blueberry Blue and the yellow Sobe stuff

My favorite dessert drinks strawberry kiwi slushy, cookies n cream milkshake, honeydew soba

Spacefiller

waiting for life to start
16405111580_899c58dd7e.jpg

Tasty Belgian Quadruple xxxx

Milk (anything but skim bleeeeeeh), apple juice, Ramune, or lemonade.

I'm trying to cut down on my pop, but I'll drink just about any pop besides regular Coke and regular Pepsi. Too sugary even for me. World Market has really good Italian Sodas and I can and will drink Pomegranate and Pomegranate-Blackberry straight from the bottle.

As far as tea goes, I really like herbal tea and fruit teas. And a few black teas. You know, if you ask I'll just list the teas in the pantry.

Coffee in any way, shape, or form. Had a really good Blackberry Mocha today.

And rounding it out, the booze catagories! Baileys, margaritas, sweet white wines, the occasional sweet red wine, whiskey in my coffee, vodka mixed with anything, rum that isn't Capt. Morgan since that makes my clothes fall off, most sweet girly liquors/flavors of vodka, wheat beers, fruity beers, alcoholic root beers (brewed locally and sinfully good), hard ciders, wine coolers... OK, the only things I won't drink that are alcoholic are gin and Capt. Morgan. Everything else I'll at least try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom