• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Disney Movie~

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I absolutely loved Robin Hood, though other classics like Aladdin, The Lion King, and Mulan were also childhood favourites.

Last edited:

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well... if we're counting Pixar, then mine is hands down Monsters Inc. That movie is so nostalgic to me, and I swear I cry every time I watch it. Literally... it's crazy

Kitty :kawaii:

Salem

SICK
I'm getting the deja vu, didn't we have a topic like that some time ago?

Anyway, Pinocchio, Peter Pan, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, The Great Mouse Detective, Aladdin, Mulan, The Emperor's New Groove, Tangled and Frozen.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
My favorite Disney movie is definitely Beauty and the Beast. I've always loved the music for it and it's definitely a heart warming tale of love. Plus, I have played more music from this movie than any others in my band experiences. Also, it has sentimental value to me as it was my biological father's favorite Disney movie as well.

キラ

Yo!
It's definitely The Lion King. No question. Why? Sometimes happy, sometimes funny, sometimes (really) sad, and sometimes dark. I love all the life lessons in the movie too.

Ocarina_Player

Will play for rupees
Nope. There is no picking just one.

Let's see....

Favorite "princess" movie: Mulan.

Favorite anthropomorphic movie: Tie between Robin Hood and The Great Mouse Detective

Favorite CGI: Frozen

Favorite live action: Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl

Some of my faves are
The Lion King
Little Mermaid
Lilo and Stitch
Lady and the Tramp
Fox and the Hound
Bambi
Mulan
Peter Pan
Aladdin

Live Action
Pirates of the Carribean Trilogy

Live Action/Animated
Bedknobs and Broomsticks

I'm sick to death of Pixar but I really liked Finding Nemo

Last edited:
Okay, I love Mulan a LOT (Shan Yu is so cool), and I'm quite partial to Hercules (though I've not seen it in some time, so that may or may not still be the case), but my favorite Disney movie is definitely the Black Cauldron. Because, I mean, have you SEEN that ****? The bad guy is a goddamn undead conjurer of evil. And it's been a while since I've seen it but when I was really little I loved the hell out of it. Almost entirely because of the villain, but still.

Also, if Pixar entries count then my favorite Disney movie is actually probably like Monsters inc. or perhaps maybe Bug's Life...

Also also, if any movie OWNED by Disney counts (and I know it doesn't) then my favorite Disney movie is a tie between almost every Studio Ghibli movie.

Also also also, **** Frozen. It's bad. It's the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom