• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Disney Movie

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I can't believe no-one's mentioned The Emperor's New Groove yet! Absolutely hilarious movie. For all those who haven't seen it, watch it. Now.

How did I forget to mention that movie?! o_O I love that movie! I've been quoting in my every day speech since it came out some 5-8 years ago. xD

The humor in that movie is just awesome. There are so many things that I love about it, that it's not even worth trying to make a list. I really should get a copy of it...

Amelie

Air Dancer
If it werent for steve jobs.. we would never had Pixar.. and without pixar.. no toy story =O

I also think I forgot to add Holes to my list ^^

A very good movie ^^

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme..
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

That was such a beautiful song! The music, the characters, the setting, the ending, everything! It was funny and touching. Close in second would have to be Hercules.

S

Stephanie

Oh my, where to start?

Beauty and the Beast: I love Chip. ^^

Little Mermaid: I used to always watch it.

Enchanted: I still watch it. :P

Emperor's New Groove: :xd: Hilarious!

Pirates of the Caribbean: I think the first is the best.

Sleeping Beauty: When I was four I watched it 24/7

And there is probably a lot more that I forgot. =/

*Sigh* The movies now are so lame. -.-
Why couldn't they stick with the classics?! :cry:

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
I'm gonna have to go with Aladdin. He's a very poor, homeless boy with no family, but there is much more to him. It makes you really believe that anyone can be a hero.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
If we include Pixar, I would say Incredibles. If it's just "Classic" Disney, then I would have to vote for The Emperor's New Groove, or Tarzan. New Groove is jsut great fun, and I really loved the fact that they made a great adventure movie with Tarzan. Plus I studied it in college, so it had a chance to grow on me more than some of the others.

Aladdin was always one of my favorites. But as all around Disney goes, Pirates of the Caribbean is my love, I'm so obsessed with those movies :wave:
Other movies that are great are Emporers New Groove, Tarzan, Great Mouse Detective, Lion King, Enchanted, and. All around though, my favorite Disney movie 'cartoon wise' would be Atlantis. That movie is so underrated, but my friend and I love it to death. Same goes for Treasure Planet, that was also a good movie.

S

supergoron97

I like the lion king, alladin, and Hercules those were all great

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I've a new disney movie in my favourites list named Wall-E. It's amazing how they can give a robot so much emotion without him having a voice. I also like the humor in the movie. I really like Auto for some reason, it's such a complex robot (I see new lights and moving parts everytime I see the movie) and he doesn't have feeling like the other robots have. He only follows his directive and nothing else.

The fact that I always see new things when I see a disney movie make them so awesome. Sadly Disney now goes to cheap high school musical and hannah montana crap -.-

Evenstevenp

The Zelda Master
The Nightmare Before Christmas. Best movie ever. No joke. I usually hate musicals, but all the songs are really catchy, it has a dark setting, and the plot is really good.

Runner up is The Emperor's New Groove, that movie was awesome.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Finding Nemo, that is my favorite one. I watch it whenever I want and it never gets old for me, I just find it interesting and funny.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Let me pull out my favorite Disney movies list... *searches*

Ah, here we are. My favorite Disney movies would include:

The Little Mermaid- My favorite movie as a kid; it still is, even now.

Wall-E- I love this movie! I felt so emotionally connected to it that it became one of my favorites. :)

Aladdin- I can recite the whole movie word for word. Need I say more? :P

The Lion King- Ah, a pure classic. I love the characters.

There are more to my favorite Disney movies list than just these, but if I were to go on, it would an extremely long post. So I'll just leave you guys with these. :)

P

PimPSlaP

I liked Hunchback of Notre Dame the most for it's dark atmosphere, as aposed to most of their movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom