• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Boss?

Favourite Boss?

• Ghirahim- Skyview temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scaldera

• Moldarach

• Koloktos

• Tentalus

• Ghirahim-Fire sanctuary

• Ghirahim-Sealed Grounds

• The imprisoned

• Demise

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Who is your favourite boss from Skyward sword, and why did you like them?
I forgot Bilocyte from the list.
Mine is Koloktos or the final battle with Ghirahim, because I like knocking him off the edge and impaling him, you also get to play tennis with his skyward strikes.

Last edited:
i really liked the 2nd ghirahim and bylocite

i just thinked about it, why bylocite is the only boss thats not in the boss challenge?

L

LiquidOmega

I liked The Imprisoned because it TERRIFIED me (I don't know why that makes me like it). But my favorite boss fight would have to either be The 2nd fight against Ghirahim or Koloktos.

I loved the fight with Koloktos. The battle had a perfect mix of the use of the Whip and the sword. Picking up one of Koloktos's swords was also very creative and fun. There was also a great mix of difficulty and enjoyment. I can't say enough how perfectly balanced everything was in this battle.

JuicieJ said:
Koloktos. That is simply one of the best bosses in Zelda history.

Exactly.

1st Ghirahim battle - Fun and great use of sword. Nice change of pace not using dungeon item. Took me three tries
Scaldera - Really easy, but he was pretty epic and had epic music. It was nice not fighting a boss in a circular arena for once too
Moldarach - Pretty underwhelming. My least favorite boss
1st Imprisoned battle - cool concept. I got scared when he started slithering up the path. I thought he was going to go all the way to the top lol
Koloktos - epic. The second phase was actually intimidating. Swinging that giant sword at his legs and chest felt awesome
Tentalus - Pretty fun boss. A little too formulaic though. Enjoyed the setting
2nd Ghirahim battle - Pretty challenging. Nice progression from first fight. Loved the scene before the battle.
2nd Imprisoned battle - Acually pretty challenging. He almost made it to the top for me. There was alot of tension
Levias/Bilocyte - The first phase was really easy and the second was nothing new. I liked how we had to aim our swings to hit the sides of his head first though. It was also cool fighting on Levias's head
3rd Imprisoned battle - It was hard as hell to knock off all his toes this time around. The flying was pretty scary too. There was alot of tension when I had to race to the top to get to Groose
The Horde - This was awesome. I've always wanted something like this in Zelda too. I would have died if I hadn't had a fairy. Just epic
3rd Ghirahim battle - first phase was pretty lame. Way too easy. Second and third phases were much better though
Demise - Epic. Died twice, but once I figured out his patterns he was actually really easy. Shield bashing him felt awesome though.

My favorites were probably the Imprisoned, Ghirahim, and Koloktos. The horde too if that counts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom