• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Title Logo

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
What is your Favorite zelda title logo?
there is are so many to choose from, so its kinda hard to decide.

So lets do it this way, posts your top 3 Fave Title logos and also give a reason why you like it.

mine would be:
1. Alttp
Reason: i just love the sword an shield in the logo. i also like the OOT one with the hyrule shield and master sword, but still the Alttp logo is more medieval/classic looking.
2. TMC
Reason: i know there are more toony zelda title logo 's but this one appeals more to me.
the golden sword and then those ribbon like thingies wrapped around the hilt giving it a swaying look is just awsome
3. TP
Reason: normally i concider this one kind of unique. it gives me this tribal kinda feel to it (lol perfect for a tatoo). also this logo is more like a background in the "Zelda" title.

P.S. normally i would have made a poll out of this, but apperantly the max poll option is 10.

Kybyrian

1. A Link to the Past - Haha, I loved how the thing came in and it looked absolutely awesome.

2. Twilight Princess - Just pretty damn cool.

3. Ocarina of Time - Reasons unspecified =D

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
1. Twilight Princess - "Just pretty damn cool.", I second that!

2. The Minish Cap - Blades are cool, but a diagonal Four Sword? It's like a turkey sandwich; perfect.

3. Majora's Mask - It's a friggin' mask. A MASK!

1. Twilight Pricness- That by far looked the best. Mr. Wolf.

2. A Link to the Past-
Reason: i just love the sword an shield in the logo. i also like the OOT one with the hyrule shield and master sword, but still the Alttp logo is more medieval/classic looking.

3. Ocarina of Time-Also reasons unspecified.

linkman8

True and Noble
Ocarina of Time: The classic sword through the shield with the huge red letters covering it. Back in the day, I used to DRAW the title screen for fun.

Twilight Princess: Just plain cool.

To be honest, no more really stood out.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
The Ocarina of Time one is very epic looking. The Master Sword with the Hylian Shield is the classic! The Twilight Princess one also looks kinda cool. Wind Waker is third, which is a little...bleah...so, yeah.

Ocarina of Time is the best one. It's classic, awesome, and just the best. Twilight Princess wasn't too bad, kinda cool. Then there would be Majora's Mask, which is pretty cool, and completely different from all of the others.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Ocarina of Time is by far my favorite. To me, none of the others even come close. However, Twilight Princess still comes in second place.

T

Twilight_Link25

i like the Ocarina of Time one bc its just like, totally awesome.
then twilight princess and yea it kinda would be cool for a tatoo
and then that kind of golden but fake-ish version of ocarina of time u see sometimes. it looks pretty cool but idk if its "official" lol

1.Twilight Princess---To me, this logo is much more badass than the previous ones. Its just very dark, mysterious, and kinda reminds me of Egyptian text the way the "Twilight Princess" part is written.

2.ALttP/LA---Just a real nice, classic feel to this logo. Brings up good memories.

3.Ocarina of Time Master Quest---Every time I look at the OoT title logo, I notice the sword, and how thin it is near the handle, as compared to its thickness towards the tip...It just makes me think that if it was really in that proportion, it would break off very easily. Which is why I choose the Master Quest version, because its blue...and blue is a good color.

3.Ocarina of Time Master Quest---Every time I look at the OoT title logo, I notice the sword, and how thin it is near the handle, as compared to its thickness towards the tip...It just makes me think that if it was really in that proportion, it would break off very easily. Which is why I choose the Master Quest version, because its blue...and blue is a good color.

Lol, I always thought that the thinness near the handle looked pretty cool. And I suppose it's probably either impossible or really hard to break the master sword.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Lol, I always thought that the thinness near the handle looked pretty cool. And I suppose it's probably either impossible or really hard to break the master sword.
It is a sacred blade, it isn't supposed to break. If it did, Ganon would have unlimited power, Link wouldn't be able to stop him, and Hyrule and the world would be screwed! Besides, it was made by the gods, so I'm pretty sure Din, Nyru, and Faroce didn't design it to break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom