• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Title Logo

Young Link

Grasshopper
I'd have to say that I like Majora's Mask the most because it's just tells a lot about game, in the title! Oot is my second favorite because it's a classic Zelda kind of thing. And lastly I'd say TP because it has to sides of Link, him and his inner beast!

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
1.Twilight Princess---To me, this logo is much more badass than the previous ones. Its just very dark, mysterious, and kinda reminds me of Egyptian text the way the "Twilight Princess" part is written.

2.ALttP/LA---Just a real nice, classic feel to this logo. Brings up good memories.

3.Ocarina of Time Master Quest---Every time I look at the OoT title logo, I notice the sword, and how thin it is near the handle, as compared to its thickness towards the tip...It just makes me think that if it was really in that proportion, it would break off very easily. Which is why I choose the Master Quest version, because its blue...and blue is a good color.

finnaly someone who prefers the Alttp logo over the oot logo.
not many people notice the sweetness of this logo:

Realize the epicness ove the logo *Hypnotize*
LTTP_Logo.gif

finnaly someone who prefers the Alttp logo over the oot logo.
not many people notice the sweetness of this logo:

Realize the epicness ove the logo *Hypnotize*
LTTP_Logo.gif

You know, I'm gonna have to agree with you here. The ALttP title logo is really awesome. I hadn't played it at the time of my last post, but it's really awesome, I must say. But I'd rank it between OoT and TP.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
The ALttP logo was later used bu Link's Awakening and the Limited Version of OoT... I prefer the Pal Oot LOGO..

zzz8%20030.jpg

Our boxes/logos are a bit different from the US versions

Chris

It has been awhile...
1. Ocarina of Time - The Master Sword crossing through the Hyrulian Shield was the best. The backround was also a great addition to the title logo.

2. Twilight Princess - I thought that Link on one side and Wolf Link on the other was a cool new look compared to what I have seen.

3. Majora's Mask - The idea of a giant mask on the front was very effective. Though it lacked the true idea of Zelda

General Lee

Classic Gamer
Mine would have to be lttp. The sheild and sword are detailed
enough that the rest could just be gold :P. My box is sitting proudly on display on my shelf :)

Kazumi

chagy
Kay.........................................

1. Majora's Mask! I just thought it looked really cool.

2. Twilight Princess! I loved the fused shadow thingy.

3. Wind Waker! I liked the King of Red Lions thingy.

octorok74

TETTAC
My favorite Zelda title logo would the one from OOT, because I like how there is that yellow flame looking thing around it.

owenshev

Nayru hates me :(
1. OoT : Awesome. Nuff said
2. WW : I really liked it. *everyone starts hating owenshev*
3. TP : Another awesome one, but not as good as WW for me.

Claire

The Geekette
Majora's Mask:

Quite simple, but love the almost mesmerizing mix of the background with Majora's Mask. The eyes of the mask just appear so piercing and menacing, the art almost draws you in and overall is wonderfully done. The splash of background color really brings the whole logo together.

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
I like the Four swords adventure, Twilight princess, majora's mask, and wind waker. I don't know why I like them they are all just cool to me.^^

Link 2 the past

Slashy Slashy
Are we talking about just the logo or the whole title screen (intro, music etc)?

Because based on the logo on it's own MM and TP were the best.
Based on the whole title screen, LA and LttP were the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom