• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

moonc.png

Because the Moon is easily one of the creepiest and scariest "characters" to ever be in a Zelda game... Just through the set up of the story and the design they managed to produce of the the most intense and atmospheric elements in the franchise.

Last edited:

geek4887

The Unknown
My favorite character in the Zelda series would be Midna.
I know that Midna is one of those "love it or hate it" character, so obviously, I love her! She's an amazing character who had a lot of thought put into her.

Anyways, for my favorite boss, it would have to be Argorok from Twilight Princess. :D
I mean, come on, you gotta admit it, the dragon Volvagia wasn't as fulfilling to kill as Argorok was.

Last edited:
@irishmile That pic of the moon made me LOL.

on topic, Nayru from OoA i quite liked the whole Veran possession thing so maybe Veran.

Oh and i have to mention Zelda from ST for some reason she really reminded me of an anime schoolgirl.

I thought I remembered seeing a thread that was already like this, but that could have been a long time ago. But anyway....

Tingle.png

I know this is probably an unpopular choice, but I just love his wacky personality and mannerisms.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Midna from Twilight Princess, though she may soon be replaced by Fi/Phi.

And for Boss...probably Zant, because of the multiple stages we fight him in and his comical reactions to when he gets hit or Link nears him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom