• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Favorite Zelda Character

Old man in LoZ
Marin in LA
Kaepora Gaebora in OoT and MM (aside from how annoying he is)
Medli and King of Red Lions in TWW
and Link

So many! I love Zelda, Malon, Sheik, Tetra, Saria, Kaepora Gaebora, Ezlo, Anju, and Linebeck (in order favorite to least). But my ultimate can only be Girahim. You simply cannot beat his awesomeness!! LONG LIVE THE DEMON LORD!

Can't decide on one, so here is 5
Zant, I just love his transformation from the coldblooded and controlled evil to the maniac he is in the end
Saria, I don't know why really, but she had some pretty touching scenes
Medli, because the Earth temple is so good, and I love that you can jam with her even if she isn't very good and the little dialogue that appears if you show her the golden feather
Tingle, because he adds lot's of fun, and there is so many haters
Skull Keeta, because his dialogue is pretty moving, tell them the war has ended etc. but all link uses the mask for is commanding the stalkids and tricking Igos

Favorite Character

What is your Favorite Character? I dont mean companion ether, a character as in anyone/thing in the zelda world.. For example: Happy Mask Sales man, Tingle, And Impa are all Characters. Please put your Awser in this format:

Character:
Game:
Why I Like Them:
Other commets: (optional)

so let me give you a example:

Character: Happy Mask Sales man
Game: Oot/ Mm
Why I like Them: Hes Kinda creeepy

One of my favorites is Darbus from Twilight Princess. I find it funny how overly proud he is... and how oblivious he is at the fact that the "puny human" saved his life. :)

Another favorite is King bulbin. He's pretty tough yet at the same time pretty pathetic. and it's pretty funny every time you defeat him.

Last edited:

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
well.
Character: the king of ikana
Game: legend of zelda: majoras mask
Why I Like Them: because i love his laugh. and other than that, i dont really know why. he is just best side character to me <3

Last edited:

Starleap

Canadian Girl
My favorite side character would have to be Sheik in Ocarina of Time. I know that he's Zelda in disguise, but oh well. He's an epic Sheikah and he can play a harp. He's just one of my favorite characters other than the main three and Link's partner character...

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Character: The Big-Octo/Barrel Game Guy(does he have a name?)
Game: Wind Waker
Why I Like Them: The way he gave the mini-games a story-line with the cardboard pics and the different voices
Other commets: Beedle is also funny with his "hhhiiiiiiiiiii"s and "thank you"s. He was always a very lively character.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Character: Vaati
Game: Four Swords and Four Swords Adventure
Why I Like Him:He was interesting

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Hmm... there's so many of them, but I guess I would have to go with....

Character: Happy Mask Salesman
Game: Majora's Mask
Reason: Because he's creepy and makes you get into the game right at the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom