• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Transformation Mask

In MM, which was your favorite tranasformation mask?

• Deku Mask

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron Mask

• Zora Mask

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Fierce Deity Mask

• Total voters
I, like many, many others, favor the Zora mask. Zipping around in the water is so much fun... Plus the guitar. What a cool guy, that Zora Link - er, Mikau.

Although something tells me that if Fierce Deity had been an option for more than just the final battles, I would have enjoyed it a lot more overall. Giant Link with multiplied power, running through the wilderness and demolishing any enemy that stands in his way sounds pretty rad.

X

XmusicXnXtacosX

I'd have to go with the Zora mask. I always had a soft spot for Hyrule's mermaids. I always felt cool when I was a Zora. Not only did I look really cool, but the boomerang-fins were awesome. What the Zora transformation lacked in fire tolerance definitely makes up in grace. Not to mention the transformation sequence was, in my opinion, the most disturbing.

A

Arojam

I loved the Zora mask because it allowed you to explore the ocean floor and to me that was really unique.

zora mask. i just loved the way the ocarina/guitar sounded. though, i've never gotten the fierce deity mask so i'm not sure if i can judge. x]

All mask have something good to them. Both the Goron and the Zora masks are the most common and useful. Rolling can be a lot of fun and the Goron firepunch can be quite a punch (pun intended). The Zora mask is very well balanced and is my favourite by little. I also love how eqsy it is to swim and to walk in the water. And if you can do a glitch you can fly in the air like if you were swimming. I personally find it cery cool how you can really change different abilities with each transformation mask.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I love the Fierce Deity's Mask, even if nintendo limited the places you could use it. Link because such a BA when he wears it, and he can whoop up on Majora's Mask with ease because of the mask. Nobody can contain the fierceness within!!! I haven't played the game, but from what I have seen, Fierce Deity is just a boss!

This is just a sidenote but.....100 POSTS ON THE FORUM!!!! YAY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom