• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Transformation Mask

In MM, which was your favorite tranasformation mask?

• Deku Mask

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron Mask

• Zora Mask

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Fierce Deity Mask

• Total voters
Fierce Deity all the way. He looked cool and was huge and as I refought all my old enemies I felt powerful and over ruled the ones I had a hard time with. He was also a GOD which made me feel even more special.

I like the zora mask. Swimming was the most fun way to travel, the boomerang fins were the best natural weapon in my opinion, and the electric shield was the coolest magic ability. So Zora Link was better than his other forms, except the fierce deity, in every way.

B

buffgoron210

The goron mask was the best one because i like to roll around termina field

I actually hated being all of the other races. The Deku Scrub is shrimpy and slow, the Goron's rolling is obnoxious and he is too heavy of a character, and the Zora's swimming mechanics are sucky and annoying. So, really, Fierce Deity is my only choice. Plus his sword is cool.

O

Ocarina of Time

As much as I love FD, I have to go with Zora because of the amazing swimming.

Mine personally was the Zora mask. You looked cool as a Zora, Knew Martial Arts, Could travel under water, and got to play a fish bone guitar!

F

flameblade97

I have to go with the Fierce Deity. It allowed me to play as Adult Link :P
the only problem is that its so hard to get and makes all of the bosses a joke if you get the cheateau romani and get infinate majic i was able to deafeat every boss in about 15 min but its still a beast looking mask and transformation

The Zora Mask is definitely my favourite, I just like Zora's. You can swim fast under water, leap out of the water like a dolphin and you get to plat the guitar, which was (in my opnion) better than the drums and the tuba. And he really looks cool.
Also liked the Goron, but just for the rolling

O

Ocarina of Time

the only problem is that its so hard to get and makes all of the bosses a joke if you get the cheateau romani and get infinate majic i was able to deafeat every boss in about 15 min but its still a beast looking mask and transformation
I can beat every boss in that game normally in under 15 min

Aww man, I'm going to start this tommorow. I think Fierce Diety looks the coolest, but you can only use it in boss battles, so that makes it less cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom