• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Things to Do/Hobbies?

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
~My hobbies are:
Art
I love drawing, designing, and painting (even though I'm really not good at it lol). Anyway, I love art because its practically the only thing that will help me whenever I'm stressed out about something.

Playing videogames
I <3 videogames! I don't know where I would be without Zelda, Final fantasy, Mario, or Naruto in my life. I especially love the Yu-Gi-Oh! ones for either the PS2 or the gameboy advance lol.

Listen to Music
The music that I normally listen to everyday are songs from japanese bands like Yui, On/Off, and Ikimono gakari. I love listening to the OST's from shows like Bleach, Vampire Knight, Zelda, Naruto, YuGiOh, and even Code Geass. I still listen to american music like B.E.P (black eyed Peas), linkin Park, Kat De Luna, 3 days grace, Skillet, Nickelback, and more.......

There's other hobbies, but these 3 are usually the typical to-do list.

M

mailduck

I love playing guitar (got a Warlock for Christmas), sleeping, graphics design (such as signatures and web pages) and most of all, video games! Anything from Bioshock, Assassins Creed, Prototype, and COD to Zelda, Final Fantasy, and the occasional MMORPG. Other than that, I don't have many hobbies lol.

I love drawing, designing, and painting (even though I'm really not good at it lol).

I think any art is worthwhile as long as you enjoyed creating it. (:

B

Blood Wolf

I love to write. I -love- it. I write poetry and other things, and I also love to draw and photography. Those are some of my main hobbies.

I also like to practice UFC style and work on my site.

Oooooooooh, another is walking on beaches. <3 I'll go to Florida just to do that while visiting my grandmother. I like to play the Bass Guitar, chat with friends and try to make new friends. Those are some of my interests.

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
I like to....

-Play video games:
Who does in this site anyways? I just love leaving the real world behind for just a few hours to live in one that I find to be 'perfect' or at least better than the one I am in now.

-Draw:
Yeah, I like to draw mainly because I am easily proud of the work I had done when I am finished, heehee.

-Mess with PhotoShop:
I love to make signatures and avatars, once in a while I'll make a layout or two, xD I edit pictures and such, its so much fun.

-RolePlay:
Yet another way to escape the real world if only for a little bit to be the character I consider to be 'perfect.'

I have more but eh, these are mains. xD

Len

Zelda On Paper
nice threat, to talk about

reading: i like to read, (allmost ant genre, and type of book...no, not magnazines, im talking about old and interesting books)

drawing: ah yes who loves a good original drawing, i like to draw character from videogames or well my own, i really love to draw

skating: i am a skater (not skilled but...at least i know how to olly)
i like to skate with my friends or at mornings when i go to the park

T

Thehotfuzz

-Playing Guitar
-Basketball
- Video Game
- Singing
-Talking to friends (online and in person)
- Sleeping (while listening to music)
-Reading

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Old thread, but better to bump it than start a new one. I'm surprised it's not updated more often, actually. Isn't this a perennial "getting to know you" topic?

Studying Languages

I haven't had nearly as much time for this one lately as I'd like. But I love learning about different languages and cultures. I think I just like the idea of communicating with people across boundaries. Last year I took a community class in German and then promptly got swamped by my never-ending side project. Despite not having the time to study it like I would have liked, it was still one of my favorite things to do last year. I am going to order some "learn in the car" CDs once I find a good once.

Singing

Also counting this one even though I'm only singing along with the radio lately. That doesn't change the fact that it's something I've done my entire life. Growing up I was always in a choir, and when I was living in Japan one of my favorite things to do was go to karaoke. I'd like to join a community choir sometime to have an outlet again.

Creative Writing

Also something I've done in spurts throughout my life. With fanfiction I mostly stick to one-shots. When I'm writing original fiction it is usually an attempt at novel-length works, though I've only succeeded once (and it was an early work, which I now recognize was not good enough to be published). I write for a mix of ages, and if I ever return to the idea in my head, it will be a young adult fantasy. I've also written poetry in the past.

Reading

This is one of those things that's hard to explain. I don't really analyze it - I just love books. ^^ I've worked in four different libraries in various capacities over the course of my working career, and while there are months I have more time to read than others, it will be a lifelong hobby.

Cooking

I was a late bloomer with cooking, and didn't learn to love it until I was in my twenties. Now I find it a lot of fun to see how different ingredients work together in a dish (or - hopefully not often - don't work together, heh.) It'd be fun to take a more serious cooking class at some point, but right now I just like stretching my culinary palate and enjoying dishes that I might not have guessed I'd like beforehand.

Playing Zelda

An extremely obvious one, but I spend enough time on it, I may as well say it. XD

I have a few odd hobbies, but they are fun all the same. ^^

• Fossil Hunting - I often will spend time outside searching for interesting rocks and fossils that catch my eye. I mainly find brachiopods and trilobites, but they are very interesting to look at.
• Collecting Four-Leaf Clovers - My friend and I will search for these surprisingly "common" happenings. Finding five- and six-leaf clovers is just something that comes with dedicating time to it.
• Collecting Fonts - As many of you know, I am a font queen. I enjoy going to sites (such as DaFont and Abstract Fonts), and downloading fonts that catch my eye. Just recently, I downloaded my 1,500th font, which is an achievment some font sites don't even reach.
• Drawing - I will manage my stress usually by doodling my cartoons, scenes, and often roses. It just... relaxes me.
• Writing - I rarely share--or even write down my stories with anyone, but it is something I enjoy doing in my alone time. I will think of good stories (a.k.a. dreams I have for myself), and twist them into some fanfic-like thing.
• Eating - This is a bad habit of mine--eating when handling extreme boredom.
• Video Gaming - Obviously, I enjoy playing video games. The Legend of Zelda, Harvest Moon/Rune Factory, Super Mario Bros./MarioKart, Guitar Hero/Rock Band, and Super Smash Bros. are some games I enjoy playing.
• Being Lazy - Most of all, I enjoy not doing chores or homework. Sadly, this procrastination is the cause of my chronophobia--fear of time passing.

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
Solving Rubik's Cubes

This is actually possible believe it or not. My record is 12.87 seconds. I can do it for hours and not get bored (perfect for a plane).

Drawing

I mainly draw anime stuff along with some VG characters. Sometimes I just randomly scribble, see if it looks like anything, then draw it.

Reading

I usually read fantasy. Sometimes I read non-fiction books relating to space and science.

Playing Video Games (duh)

I enjoy playing Mario, Guitar Hero, and of course, ZELDA!!! I like playing flash games too.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
I enjoy drawing :)
Right now I'm in college so I can get a degree and become an art teacher.
I know teachers don't get much money, but I think it's a job I wouldn't mind doing (I've already had some experience).

I also enjoy doing papercraft!
It's so much fun to make paper models =D
I was thinking of making a thread for LoZ related papercrafts along with links to templates and a list of recomended tools so that other people could do papercraft, but I'm not sure how interested people would be.
...I might do it anyway.

Here's some samples of cool LoZ papercrafts =D

content

content

THIS IS A LIFE SIZED LINK CONSTRUCTED FROM PAPER.

content

And yes, I actually have the template needed to make this; however it's very difficult and would require a LOT of dedication and work....and paper!
Though, I do plan to make the life sized sword and shield from this model :)

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
My Activities ~!
-Reading
-Horseback riding {I compete}
-Archery {I also compete in}
-Anything electronic.
- Exploring the forest and finding new adventures :]
-Climbing various objects including my roof.
-Swimming in the Lake 2 minutes walk from my house.

That I think is most of it. Oh yeah, I like to take showers to.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Well, me being me I have A LOT of hobbies. And luckily this thread gives me the thriving opertunity of talking about them. Yay.

Reading!
I read all the time! I read mainly old fashioned type things, Sherlock Holmes books and I am currently reading The Hobbit and loving every bit of it. I am about to start a series of books called: Dragon Lance and Belgariad. Again. adventure books where they all go on quests! I love reading things like that, but a comedy book won't hurt now and again.

Singing!
I only sing as a hobby now but I sing all the time around the house and I used to perform. I just love it and it relaxes me. I even did Zelda and Link's duet from Spirit Tracks with my sister on a pan flute! :xd:

Dancing!
I do ballet, tap and modern at the moment and might be joining cheerleading. I just love dancing around and making up routines. I also do exams in dancing and have a ballet GCSE coming up soon.

Sports!
I trampoline a lot because it is fun and I usually play ping pong on it at the same time! :lol: I also do running, I have quite good stamina and can run for a long time. I also love to sprint. I used to play a bit or cricket but I only play for fun nowadays.

Roleplaying!
I play Dungeons and Dragons with my dad and siblings. Very fun!

Writing!
I write stories a lot. Aswell as a lot of homework.

That is pretty much it apart from having general fun! :D

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I love to do is

Play soccer

Yeah I love playing soccer My Soccer coach said I was the best defense I was really good but until I was at school playing with my friends I went down to the big playground I was climbing then for a while I got up and took a step down then went up I went to the side I started to climb...then I falled and broke my Wrist

Art

Well if you saw my Mom's Face book she posted some of my art I did I made me file that had my art in it well I put some ZELDA in it and Also I did Wind Waker battle I am working on that

Play video games

I cant leave out Zelda or Mario they are my two beast games well Zelda is my number one Game I have played my first Zelda I have played was A link to the past

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom