• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Temple in OOT

Favorite Temple

• Fire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water

• Spirit

• Shadow

• Forest

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I really like the Forest Temple.

I think I like it the most because it is the first temple you play when you are an adult, and it just has this awesome feeling.
I also like the music although it is creepy, but when I hear it, I automatically think of this game.

I love all the temples in that each has a very unique atmosphere, just one thing of many that OoT did masterfully. Each temple has a very unique feel and unique layouts. No two were any alike. So in that sense I love them all for different reasons. If I had to chose though I would probably choose the Fire Temple. It's associated with my favorite race the Gorons plus it is just a very interesting structure in itself.

Last edited:

jamezrockz98

Link rockz like me. Yay!!
i really liked the spirit temple. it was very challenging for me with lots of puzzles. i really liked the mirror shield and the silver gauntlets. it is also good because it is the only temple were young link can actually do something.

I really like the Forest Temple.

I think I like it the most because it is the first temple you play when you are an adult, and it just has this awesome feeling.
I also like the music although it is creepy, but when I hear it, I automatically think of this game.
Glad to know someone else thinks of it like I do. :) I also loved the Forest Temple partially because of its spot as the first Adult Link dungeon, and it served its purpose really well, introducing the player to a lot of the more difficult themes of the late game dungeons as well as to the more difficult challenges. And of course it was awesomely creepy. :D

I love all the temples in that each has a very unique atmosphere, just one thing of many that OoT did masterfully. Each temple has a very unique feel and unique layouts. No two were any alike. So in that sense I love them all for different reasons. If I had to chose though I would probably choose the Fire Temple. It's associated with my favorite race the Gorons plus it is just a very interesting structure in itself.
Oh, I completely agree. Well, except I hate the Fire Temple. :P

Ocarina of Time did a really good job of bringing a variety of different atmospheres to the dungeons of Ocarina of Time, and I especially loved how they did so with the Adult Link section of the game. Despite wildly different settings, the Young Link dungeons were kept pretty similar in atmosphere in a lot of ways. But the temples were completely different, each feeling like a completely different world. It was amazing. :)

Mido

Version 1
Favorite Temple

My favorite was the Shadow Temple. It unveiled certain mysteries of Hyrule's royal family. It definetly showed the dark side of Hyrule. It's malevolent tune made me shake sometimes, too. Also, it had some pretty fun puzzles to it; i just didn't like the Stalfos part! :xd: Anyway, all temples have their own unique designs and stories to tell!

Shadow Temple for me, no brain-er! LOVED the creepy, haunting, and dark atmosphere that the temple had. You didn't know when you were gonna walk over a trick hole on the floor that only the mask of truth could see, or find an invisible door in the wall. The enemies in it were fantastic too. The Dead Hand, Stalfos' on the ghost ship, the Re-Deads, everything about it made me excited to play the darkest temple in the game. It represented the dark side of Hyrule as well as Zelda which I enjoyed seeing immensely. It was also a bit challenging (for me anyway) which always make it good. Plus, the boss was fantastic as well. Favorite boss in OOT! Loved all the temples for sure (they are what made the game of course!) but the Shadow Temple and it's haunting halls have a special place in my heart! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom