• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Temple in OOT

Favorite Temple

• Fire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water

• Spirit

• Shadow

• Forest

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
R

rnddim

I have to say Iron Knuckles are my favorite, which is one reason I like Wind Waker. WW comes with something similar to Iron Knuckles, Dark Nuts. And there are a lot of Dark Nuts in WW.

I liked the Fire Temple a lot. But it's a close call as they were all some of the most impressive dungeon designs in the series.

Z

zeldaoot4ever

For me, the order is:
1- Spirit
2- Water
3- Forest
4- Shadow
5- Fire

G

gokul.beeshman

Since I like challenging temples very much I particularly enjoyed the Water temple, which takes the first place. It is followed by the Spirit Temple (I loved the light puzzle and I was so awed when the statue's face melted)........[AAh recalls with nostalgia]

D

Death

I loved the Spirit Temple, it was just really fun. For the last temple it was pretty straight-forward, but still somewhat of a thinker.

CZG

IF you you still like Darknuts, go out and play LoZ!
You learn to hate them.

No, they are great! I always wished for a whole bunch of those in a N64 Zelda game.
I still have to check out the WW.

My favourite is the Spirit temple.

Firstly i just adore the music of the Temple.
I can easily listen to its music for ten minutes when inside the Temple.
It suits its music so perfectly.

And another thing is that you must change from big link to small link as each one can only do specific areas.
You have to use small link first as he crawls through a small hole after talking with Nabooru.

It also has a very Egyptian feel to it as im into things like that Pharoahs etc.

Her is is the Spirit temple music.
http://youtu.be/tH3Y3RdsED0.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I like the Forest for its weird theme but my second would be Spirit for its theme also and because it's the second dungeon I do.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Shadow Temple. It makes me feel at home really. Plus I'm that emo goth kinda person so it really makes a point.

Forest because it has the most notable music, and I like Phantom Ganon. It's very twisted, Labyrinth like, and it's also the prettiest temple.

Even though I know this discussion is mainly about Ocarina, I've always felt like Majora's Mask's Stone Temple was insanely clever. And I'm a bit more critical of Majora's Mask as a Zelda fan.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
The Forest Temple. It's got a great atmosphere to it, the puzzles were fun to figure out, you get the first taste of good challenging hand to hand combat with the Stalfos, and the Poe Sisters' paintings were a unique and brilliant concept. Then after all that, you get to fight Phantom Ganon, which is my favorite boss battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom