• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Sword

Favorite Sword

• Wooden Sword (most games)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regular Sword (most games)

• Master Sword (most games)

• Biggoron Sword (Oot and Oox)

• Great Fairy Sword (Majoras Mask)

• Gilded Sword (Majoras Mask)

• Razor Sword (Majoras Mask)

• Noble Sword (Oox and maybe some other games)

• Four Sword

• Others

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Ok soo... this has probably been said Before but what was your FAVORITE sword out of them all ... vote :D

Mine is Great Fairys cause it was REALLY awesome and hard too get... my second favorite would be Gilded sword :D

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
i have to say the four sword because how awesome would it be to split into four different people that are the same.(if they don't fight all the time)

Biggoron Sword. I actually never knew about it until a year or so ago, so finally getting it was something of an accomplishment for me. Once I finally got it, I loved it! Having a large sword that does extra damage at the cost of a shield is an awesome concept, and one I've always favored in video games. I was also fond of the Trade Sequence required to get it. And the pose Link strikes while charging a Spin Attack with this sword is just too bad-*** for words! :xd:

I would have voted for the Great Fairy Sword, especially considering that it's far more beautiful, but... well, it's swinging arc was kind of weird, and it was only gotten at the end of the game, whereas the Biggoron Sword can be gotten as soon as you become Adult Link (provided you unfreeze King Zora first, which usually means doing the Ice Cavern.) Also, I disliked that the Great Fairy Sword was a C-Button item instead of equipment, meaning you'd have to use the C-Buttons to swing it and wouldn't be able to charge it up like the other swords. :(

A third choice would probably be the Four Sword, as it's function of splitting up was quite cool. :D

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
Well as for in Ocarina of Time i really liked the Biggoron Sword. It was pretty cool to walk with a large sword like that, and finally a sword that hits the enemies better that the kokiri Sword or the Master Sword. Young Link was really annoying with that short sword en i got always trouble slaying enemies with it. The Biggoron was just amazing, i fits Link also very well, he looked more like a true hero, and i liked the double damage it's dealing. It was also usefull for me at the end of OoT with Ganon battle. I had the option to choose the Biggoron sword and slay him. I really love the Biggorons Word, thats for sure.

In Majora's Mask i love The Great Fairy Sword, and it's also the one i voted for. It's really nice to see a purple-green-ish sword in any Zelda game, the markings on it are really beautiful, and i love the way to walk with such a large weapon as Young Link. It was really disappointing that the weapon was a C-button item instead of a normal Sword. Well in emulator i can change it to myu B-button but for the original game it was really disappointing. The other thing i disliked about this sword was you get it at the end of the game, so i had to deal with Majora only with the Great Fairy Sword. I wish it was like the Biggoron Sword, just do some side-quests to obtain it.
In general this Sword was my overall favorite, i wish i could see the Great Fairy Sword ever again.

But i can't forget the Master Sword. The standart sword of every Zelda game. I always like the way that it is the only Sword who can slay Ganondorf, and the only sword who holds the legend of the legendary hero.

A third choice would probably be the Four Sword, as it's function of splitting up was quite cool. :D
Agree with this too. I liked the Four Sword for it's splitting funtion.

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
Well, The Gilded Sword is pretty cool, it has a gold blade...It was forged from Gold Dust! It is like the Master Sword of Majora's Mask!

Forged from a Razor Sword......Combined together with the legendary Gold Dust....It sounds pretty cool. Really, I have no scholarly way to describe this sword! It is my favorite because it is a long sword, very powerful, and in OOT Young Link wasn't really seen with a sword like that. I think Majora's Mask shows how Young Link is really strong and brave and shows he is the true Hero of Time!

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Well I will vote for "Master Sword". I like the name of it and also that only the chosen one can use it (that´s how I´ve figured it out to be at least). It has appeared in many games but I think I love it the most in Ocarina of Time though, mainly because it allows you to travel in time I guess.

What an amazing power indeed!

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
the razor sword is my favorite, i don't care how many slashes i get, i will keep that sword until day three. then i gotta do it again.

if you only use the razor sword it adds a big challenge to the game, seeing if you can beat a temple with only 100 slashes is hardcore!!!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I have to vote for the ms as my fav sword. The reason: it's epic, looks sweet, and very powerful (it'd have to be in order to slay ganon/dorf every week and stay in brand new condition for hundreds of years). Then the four sword cuz of one factor: splitting into four people is awesome. Nuff said.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I would go with the Master Sword, because it's shiney!

Haha, seriously though, it pretty much sums up everything an enchanted sword should be. Evil defeating powers, sword beams, cool design, mysterious backstory that is shrouded in, well, mystery. The only thing it's missing is the ability to make super chocolate chip cookies magically materialize! :P

Last edited:
B

Bongo Bongo

Master Sword. It's a classic weapon. It's iconic of the series.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I would go with the Master Sword, because it's shiney!

Haha, seriously though, it pretty much sums up everything an enchanted sword should be. Evil defeating powers, sword beams, cool design, mysterious backstory that is shrouded in, well, mystery. The only thing it's missing is the ability to make super chocolate chip cookies magically materialize! :P

Dang you're hilarious!! But yeah it's true the master sword is awesome. It's got a cool design, sword beams (in alttp only sadly), it can defeat evil that can't be defeated through any other means, and it has a mysterious bs. What more would be expected from an enchanted blade besides cookies and pie?

Zarom

The King
My favorite sword is definitely the Great Fairy's Sword. I always loved it. Its cool design, and it is extremely powerful. The only thing I didn't like was that we had to use it with the ''C'' button. It had a long reach and it looked very awesome. :sword:

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
My favourite sword is the Master Sword.

As many people here might know, I'm not a big fan of Side-quests. Therefore, I don't really go out to try and get any of the other swords like the Great Fairy's Sword or the Gilded Sword.
I did get the Biggoron Sword once though, but I wasn't a huge fan. Not exactly sure why now.

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
Although Master Sword is all god-like and all, nothing beats the Biggoron Sword. Twice as strong, twice as big and twice as awesome! :lol: Sure, the Master Sword can kill "mystical" creatures but when coming to normal creatures (which you will face 99% of the time instead of mystical), the Biggoron Sword wins. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom