• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Song in Ocarina of Time

Immortal_One

Math is power.
Song of Storms, defiantly. It's so trippy and wonderful. I really liked the Serenade of Water too, actually. I guess I have a thing for water-based songs in OoT :P

D

Dragonlord86

My favorite songs are:

1.Song of Time
2.Saria's Song
3.Forest Temple Theme
4.Lost Woods Theme
5.Gerudo Valley Theme
6.Song of Storms

C

ChaosBlast

my list will probably go like this:
1)Saria's Song 2)Epona's Song 3)Song of Storms 4)Serenade of Water 5)Gerudo Valley 6)Forest Temple 7)Boss Music 8)Requiem of Spirit 9)Zelda's Lullaby 10)Hyrule Plains

L

lmmc1992

I had one from OoT and one from MM.

1) Minuet of Forest (OoT)

2) Milk Bar (MM) (maybe its not an ocarina song, but it was still good music)

R

rohr2

How does only one person mention the awesomeness that is the Fire temple music v1? That was my favorite song from OoT. Not on my cartridge but it's a creepy song.

If Brawl music counts, then the remix of Ocarina of Time's Hyrule Field. If they don't....then the regular Hyrule Field from OoT.

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
Shadow Temple was always my fav. Sounds so creepy.
I prefer the Spirit Temple and the Ganons Castle also. Speak about Ganons Castle, i like the theme in the tower, Ganondorf's theme. A typical song for the evil persona's.

B

Bag

Song of time was my favorite, catchy tune ^^

the songs sound so ugly when you play them, but when they are given the extra play it sounds beautiful compared to my performance ^^

J

jeet

my fav song

I absolutely LOVE the song when you're inside the castle sneaking past the guards! It's so playful and mischievous ^^

Z

ZeldaGamerGirl

....So hard to decide :/
I really like Zelda's lullaby,Epona's song and the music to Goron city though :)

S

ShadowMidna

Favorite song in Ocarina of Time? Now that's hard to decide! I like the song in Gerudo Valley, and I also enjoy the music in Kokiri Forest and the Hyrule Castle Town Market.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
I think mine would be

1. Sheik's Theme.
It has that sad feeling to it, as though all was lost, but then it seems like, little by little, hope is gained.

2. Zora's Domain
I like this one because it has that tropical feel to it. What I mean is that it seems as though the Zoran race doesn't have a clue as to whats going on out of the domain.

I totally think that Nocturn of Shadow should not have been in the game! If you play all the other songs, it seems so dark in comparison!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom