• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Song in Ocarina of Time

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
My favorite song in OoT would probably be Kakariko Village. I love the melody to it and it kinda relaxes me. It also brings back memories of me playing ALttP and being in the Kakariko Village in that game.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
If only I did know the name of the songs/tunes! What I remember liking the most in Ocarina of Time must be the Gerudo Valley theme and the tunes in the Spirit Temple, I loved both of them but in different ways. The Valley theme was the most exciting but the Temple theme was just magnificent and masterful.

Apart from that I also enjoyed the Forest Temple music. It was creepy and made you realize that things would get far more "serious" (in a way). The songs in OoT were great!

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
If only I did know the name of the songs/tunes!

LOL, you actually got them all correct according to the soundtrack listing I have! They're pretty simply named, using the names of the location the songs play in. It's not like movie soundtracks, where they come up with a title for the track that really means nothing, or is a quote from that part of the movie.

My favorite song that Link learns as an adult is the requiem of spirit. It seems kind of bleak, and strong. A V A > V A !! But as the song continues, it gets higher. So it starts foreboding, and it ends kind of hopeful.

My favorite song that link learns as a child is saria's song. It is spirited and youthful. I also likes it because Darunia gets down with his bad self to saria's song. V > < V > < !!

Jeez, I still have all of my ocarina melodies memorized!:eek:carina:

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
I LOVE Saria's song, I can't get enough of it. I sometimes just go into the Lost Woods just ti listen to it.
I just so cheerful and happy. ^^

the storm song. hands down. its amazing and it has a great fast beat to it. and it makes it rain lol how can you not like a song that makes it rain??

H

HalfBlindGamer

I like lost wood a lot.
I also like song of storms/windmill hut and market theme.
That game has a total of 82 different themes. That is a lot for a 64-bit game.

D

Deku Scrub

I love Saria's Song. On the Ocarina it's hardly any use, but the actual song in the Lost Woods is amazing.

The Song of Storms in the windmill is pretty awesome, too. I like the SSBB remix a lot too.

D

Deleted member 121

My absolute favorite song:
Requiem of Spirit

In no specific order:
Lon Lon Ranch (Epona's song)
Windmill (Song of Storms)
Minute of Forest
Bolero of Fire
Zora's Domain
Lost Woods (Saria's Song)

My Favorite song based on its effect is Sun's song, Especially at night in Hyrule field as a child. I hate those annoying StalChilds.

My absolute favorite song in OoT is definitely Kotake and Koume's theme. The mischievous ring to it, the crazy flute-like instruments, everything about it is just awesome.

I also liked the Windmill Hut theme, and, of course, the Lost Woods theme (who wouldn't?). Requiem of Spirit was pretty good also.

L

Lonewolf92

my fave was the serenade of water and the lost woods theme. But for me, the Nocturn Of Shadow just did not "fit" in OoT. I do not know why. It would have "fit" better in MM. but thats just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom