• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Song in Ocarina of Time

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
This can be any song, from Ocarina to background music.

Mine was the Lost Woods theme. It always made me dance in place, and I'm glad they brought it back in Twilight Princess for the Sacred Grove.

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
I have to say more than one what so ever! but my favorite are:

Market
Temple of Time And When it Opens
Bolero of Fire
Minuet of Woods
Windmill Hut
End Credits

I just love the Ending Credits Because it starts out soft then gets to the Lost Woods. Then it keeps playing that and plays the themes for other places like Goron City and Zira Domain.

R

random letters

I like the song of time because it gives me a happy/sad feeling

A

Abyss Master

Gerudo Valley Theme. Is awesome, oh yessssss.

Oh, and Requiem of Spirit. Best of the warp songs and sounds pretty damn mysterious too. Spirit Temple theme comes in third place, best dungeon music I've come across yet. Yeah, I guess my favorite musical section in that game happens to be the desert :P

B

blhand26

How do you decide. LOL :thinking:
I think my favorites are
Zora's domain
Zelda's Lullaby
Bolero of Fire
Prelude of Light
and many others (actually all of them) LOL :lol:

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
Lost Woods was a favourite because of the playful nature of it. It really sold itself as a part of the carefree life of the Kokiri, but a the same time, it had a mysterious edge to it in the end notes before it looped which was played up more when it resurfaced in TP.

My other favourite was Gerudo Valley. I really don't know how to describe it, but it was very unique, and really gave an overal feel to the Gerudo race. It really helped personify them I found in an odd way. I can't quite explain it. It began with the upbeat tempo but almost became a song of sadness even when it remained in the upbeat speed. It was a song I was really hoping would be reprised in TP once I heard of Lost Wood's return, but I was sadly disappointed that it didn't.

I loved the Temple of Time theme. It had that ancient temple feel to it, and I really felt as if I had stepped into somewhere sacred when I heard it. Hearing it again in TP was great, and I hope we'll hear it again someday. Other than that, Saria's Song is super catchy. I'll find myself just randomly humming it sometimes because it's so catchy. The Forest Temple theme is another one, even though it's so eerie and mysterious. It really made the first temple memorable.

The Opening Theme has always been one of my favourites. I like the slow, flowing sound of it. I especially like the sound of the theme when both parts are played on piano.
I also am partial to the ending theme of the game, I like how different songs and themes from throughout the game were overlaid and mixed into the theme.

Then again, I rather enjoy Zelda's Theme (not the song played on Ocarina, but the one that plays when you actually meet Zelda.) I love the way the strings and other instruments seem to blend together; the song seemed to have a happy, yet somewhat depressing quality to it.

I suppose if I were to choose a single favourite, it would be the credits, although it's really somewhat a tie with Zelda's Theme.

The Song of Time. It's such a beautiful song. It's one of my favorite songs of the series.

Other favorites for OoT include:

Water Temple
Forest Temple
Bolero of Fire
Minuet of Forest
Requiem of Spirit

~Moved to Zelda Favorites~

Mine would be the Song of Storms. It almost sounds menacing. I also like the Song of Time, but its kinda bland.

Y

Yakuza

My favorite is song of time,gerudo valley from Ocarina Of Time.

zzRICHzz

own & finished all Zeldas
yeah its kinda hard to choose your favorite but here goes

1 forest temple
2 fire boss battle theme
3 great deku tree theme
4 Ganondorf's theme
5 kokiri forest
6 intro music
7 twinrova theme
8 underground caves
9 shop
10 and Links house

well from the top of my head i cant remember all of them but i do enjoy having the sound track!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom