• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Sidequest

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forum!

Throughout the series, sidequests were time-spent sequences that actually helps you completely pass the game, enter the next area, etc. But I want to know YOUR favorite sidequest from Ocarina of Time. Tell me in the comments!

Conor

the over analysing guy
It has to be biggoron's sword don't it? you find out more about grog, and the pay off is incredible.

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
I like both of the main sidequests. The child one because in the end you can use the mask that can talk to the stones. And the adult one because the biggoron sword is boss.

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I like the epona side quest followed by the mask selling then the biggroon sword quest i like the big poe one the lest I cant even catch one -.- :facepalm:

Zleda

Toon Deity
Biggoron's sword, for sure. On my OoT 3D I got the Biggoron's sword before I even entered the Forest Temple, and didn't use the Master Sword until the very last blow of the Ganon battle. 2 or 3 jump-slashes with it dispatches any boss..... It's ridiculously effective. Plus the quest is fun, the timed sections really test your knowledge of the overworld. All in all, amazing sidequest.

W

WildFoxSpirit

I liked the mask quest; it was great to talk to people with the different masks on to hear their different reactions. Also, the bunny ears look *wicked* ;)

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
I liked the mask trading sequence. The masks have powers that many don't know about, ex. The skull mask prevents Keese from attacking you and the bunny hood keeps Stalchildren from popping out of the ground every two seconds. They won't bother you at all, actually.

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
My first favorite is the Biggoron's sword! My second (which surprisingly I never did on my main file and haven't finished yet on my Master Quest file) is the Happy Mask Shop sidequest. But one day, I'll finish this mask and get the Mask of Truth.
ocarina-of-time-mask-of-truth.png

It stares into your soul, revealing the truth.

Last edited:

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
My favorite side quest was the Biggorons Trading Sequence. During the side quest its fun to try to figure out what's going on with Grog, Fado and the potion lady. When you get the Biggoron Sword after the side quest it feels so rewarding! Plus you can take out out enemies 10x faster with it which is awesome.

Next to that side quest I also like the fourth bottle side quest, although there's one really annoying poe you have to take out near Gerudo Desert. Its fun to just hunt down Poes on Epona :)

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
I liked the mask trading sequence. The masks have powers that many don't know about, ex. The skull mask prevents Keese from attacking you and the bunny hood keeps Stalchildren from popping out of the ground every two seconds. They won't bother you at all, actually.

Scratch that, I actually love the Biggeron Sword trading sequence. I like the Master Sword better, though. I just like shields.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom