• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Side Quest Mask

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Mine is the mask you need to get into the milk bar that looks like a cow's head. (Can't remmeber what it's called.)

The mask itself is poor, does nothing cool, and looks terrible.
I just like the way that you get it. :)
Playing OoT and losing to Ingo in the horse racing continously did my head in.
Playing MM and getting to shoot and hurt parallel world self is so satisfying!

Epwna

The epic turnip king
My fav mask is by far the Bunny hood.Not quite as fast as Epona,but it can be used anywhere at anytime.

C

Carben

The Bunny Hood mask was my favorite so of course the side-quest to it was my favorite.
I thought it was pretty adorable to see Link leading a trail of baby chicks to help a guy out. The only sad part to this quest was that the baby chicks never live a normal life. :(

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Honestly I always liked the masks that were a little harder to get, like the Mask of Scents, so for my 1st Place choice I'm gunna switch it up for once and say the Mask of Truth (trust me Romani's Mask was my next choice but that would have been too obvious). I love the Spider houses and the fact that you have to beat one for a mask, well... it's a really cool prize for sure! but for me it's more about how I got the prize y'know?? Now you can go back in time and read that dogs mind!! hahahahaha.

Jmonkey71

Master of Monkeys
My favorite mask in Ikana is tied between gibdo, garo, and captains hat, because I think it is hilarious to watch the Redeads dance. :) Everywhere else, my favorite mask is the bunny hood.

L

Lulzigi

I'm gonna have to say that the Breman's Mask was my favorite by far. To get it you talk to a guy that plays my favorite song of OoT and the song that you play when you use the mask is a really, really, catchy march! Second would probably be the Stone Mask because (and I kid you not!) I actually made my friend rofl when I used it to walk up to a Gerudo Pirate, knock her out with my sword, and t-bag her! :)

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
The Bunny Hood allowed me to speed around to many different areas and that was fun and all, but the mask I loved the most has to be the Stone Mask. It gave me the chance to avoid enemies that always came at you. When I was in the pirates fortress, hoo boy, did I laugh at those pirates since the first time I went there was without it so I had to do sneak maneuvers. Of course, when I found it, it was slash city baby.

D

DeadCat

My favorite would be the Grao Mask. It looks nice with the green glowing eyes and I just love Polka dancing zombies.

I like the mask of scents i mean it's SO COOL you get to walk around with a pig face... sniffing things... yyyyyeaaaa on second thought i like the blast mask cuz it's powerfull and you can BLOW UP YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!! so cool...

X

xX-SuBhUmAn-Xx

Well, im pretty sure this will be said a lot but my favorite "side quest mask" is the bunny hood i had that on pretty much the entire game once i got it

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
It really depends. The most useful/helpful mask was without a doubt, was the bunny mask. It was permanently equipped to my C-buttons and I slapped it on at every opportunity I got. I used it even more often than the Deku, Goron or Zora masks. It was so useful since you only had 3 days before the moon falls so you had to go everywhere as quickly as possible! The blast mask and stone mask were also used often, for obvious reasons.

My favorite masks for the way they look would either be the postman's hat or the mask of scents. The postman's hat was so cute and the mask of scents was funny. They weren't really useful and I rarely wore them, but I still like them.

Another mask that I loved was the couple's mask for the same reasons that Ver-A-Go-Go stated. Mainly because it symbolized the fact that you reunited Anju and Kafei and completed the longest and deepest sidequest in Zelda history. It only got me a heart piece but I love what it stands for.

On the other hand, my LEAST favorite mask would be the circus leader's mask. It was literally useless. You can't get it until after you get the Romani's Mask but the only thing that the Circus Leader's Mask does is help you when you try to get the Romani's Mask, even though you already have it. If I'm missing something, please help me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom