• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Side Quest Mask

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
i remember being 5 years old and dancing all the time... i would do the dance myself IRL :P..... The stone mask... JUST AWESOME.... a close runner up would be the couples mask
Lol, me too.

My favorite though is the Garo Mask or any mask that makes the redeads dance in Ikana Castle. Good times.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Ha ha ha that's an easy one for me. Well, I have several. I liked the Stone mask because you could talk to the Bomber's and they would get freacked out. The couple's mask is the worst one probably. It's one of the hardest, and it only earns you one heart piece, afterwards is useless.

The bunny hood was a very useful one. It made you run faster and jump farther without rolling. Overall, I like the Fierce Deity mask, but it would of been better if you could use it outside of boss battles. :)

L

Lion

Transformation Mask - Zora Mask - The Zora has always been my favorite creature from the games, and swimming is amazing.

Non-Transformation Mask - Postman's Hat - I have no idea why, but I'm almost always wearing this when I'm using normal Link.

octorok74

TETTAC
My favorite mask is the stone mask. Other then looking awesome it was very useful. Almost every enemy avoided you and I would sneak attack them. In second comes the Gibdo mask, because that is the only way to get gibdos and redeads to not attack you. The one thing I don't get is why you can't talk to redeads with the gibdo mask.

DesertDweller

Love Truth
I love that mask that makes you dance. (Kamaro's mask) I like to do it just because Link looks so cool, especially that side to side little jump thing...

It's also extremely fun/awkward to wear the Great Fairy's Mask right before a cutscene. :)

Most useful was definitely the Bunny Hood. Coolest looking was probably the Captain's Hat or Garo Mask.

But I was really damn fond of the Bremen Mask and Kamaro's Mask. Marching and dancing. Awesome. :xd:

But I have to pick a favorite? Aw... well...

I guess I'd have to pick the Captain's Hat. It's cool looking and it lets you speak with the undead, that's kinda awesome. :)

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Hmm...my favorite non-transforming mask would be the Bunny Hood. The reason why would be because of its ability to make Link run really fast. That makes it really useful in the game since you're practically racing against the clock and you need all the time you can get.

It's also useful when you're battling bosses. It helps you get away from their attacks a lot quicker than you would without it.

Non-Transformation: Definitely the Bunny Hood. The extra speed proved useful in most of the game, as with the extra jumping length. Plus, Link looked darn cute wearing it.

Transformation: The Zora Mask. Besides the Hylians, the Zoras are my favorite race. I actually skipped half of Snowhead Temple (I left once I got the Fire Arrows) to try and get the Zora Mask from Mikau after receiving Epona. I enjoyed swimming with the mask, and the abilities that form came with. The boomerang fins were a great touch.

CZG

Most used, most gratefull for it: Bunny mask (But that wasn't the question)
It's a tough choice between the Kamaro Mask and the Postman's Hat. I'd go for Kamaro.

PS, coolest transformation mask = Deku! (Even though it was cooler before it was sealed in a mask)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Bunny Hood hands down. That thing helped so much it was ridiculous. It is probably the most used non-transformation mask in the game, if not the stone mask. Even nintendo agrees with me as this is the only mask to make it in two LoZ games and in two SSB games.
My favorite mask to get was the couples mask. Believe it or not MM is my favorite LoZ game and the couples mask quest shows why. The thought they put into to all those little side quests were awesome. And when you finally figured something out about a quest, you were so happy. I mean how many people can say they weren't happy when Kafe finally let them into the back of the curiosity shop. You go ringing that bell for days til you figure that out. And not only was how they went about it interesting, but they had it connected to a bunch of different characters and places in termina. Yeah the Couple's mask was fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom