• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Side Quest Mask

Was just wondering, whats your favorite Mask from Majoras mask? (Not including the four transforming ones). Mines the Bremen Mask, I love marching around

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarom

The King
My favorite mask has to be...hmmmm...I would say.... the Circus Leader's Mask... or no, the Stone Mask! Yeah. Now that I think about it, my favorite mask is the Stone Mask. I remember wearing almost everywhere and anytime! I just really like how the face his made. It really looks cool! :cool:

My favourite mask is probably the Bunny hood, its the only one I like and its the most useful out of all of them. I don't like the start of MM because everything takes to long to do anything in that game without it. That along with the Inverted song of times makes every day last four times longer than the normal day without either. It also looks kinda funny on Link when you first put it on.

Last edited:

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
Agree with DarkLink about the 3 race mask, i really enjoyed the Goron Mask, it's only so sad how Darmani dies and the rest of the Races except for the Deku Scrub. And i really love the Fierce Deity's Mask, unfortunately it was only a use in great boss battles like Majora. Oni Link is really big though, i was walking with him in PJ64 and he really turned out as a giant. His marks and color were awesome.

If i didn't have to choose one of the races i will go for the Captain's Hat. The glowing eyes of the Stalfos like mask was pretty cool, i used this mask in the whole of Ikana's place, even in the Stone Tower. I liked to talk with the Stalfos, finally they don't harm you anymore.
The Bunny hood was the most helpfull because it's speed.

Zarom

The King
If i didn't have to choose one of the races i will go for the Captain's Hat. The glowing eyes of the Stalfos like mask was pretty cool, i used this mask in the whole of Ikana's place, even in the Stone Tower. I liked to talk with the Stalfos, finally they don't harm you anymore.

Just want to clarify one thing: They aren't Stalfos, they are Stalchild.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I like the Bremen Mask, as well. Although, of the non-transforming mask, I'm sure I found the Bunny Hood the most useful, the Bremen Mask is my favorite because it's just darn cute.

It has connections to a folk tale, it makes Link look like a chicken, he can control animals with it, and the song played with it is so happy. It's just fun. After using it where I was supposed to use it (Grog's chickens), I'd go around Clock Town and make that Deku-hating dog march around after me just for the heck of it - it was just fun.

My favourite mask is probably the Bunny hood, its the only one I like and its the most useful out of all of them. I don't like the start of MM because everything takes to long to do anything in that game without it. That along with the Inverted song of times makes every day last four times longer than the normal day without either. It also looks kinda funny on Link when you first put it on.
Um... im pretty sure that this isnt what a said, non of the transformation masks... that includes the 3 race masks

Edit: and i didnt know this was in the wrong ... whatever thingy... IM NEW TO FORUMS!!!

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Out of all the masks I would pick the blast mask as my favorite. Unfortunately I almost always forgot to buy more bombs after going back in time, so when that happened all I had to do was use the blast mask and just shield for the damage. It made things so much easier for me and my forgetful self. ^^

I also enjoy the sidequest you do to get the mask. It was so much fun to foil that robbery, and there are different 'endings' so to speak for the sidequest. Also, I like how this sidequest has an effect on some of the other sidequests and their outcomes, it gives the game some depth. :nod:

Evenstevenp

The Zelda Master
Bunny hood. I have that thing in my inventory wherever I go. I always get it before the forest temple. It's sooo useful. I can't imagine going anywhere without this thing. It would take forever.

Second place goes to blast mask. Infinite bombs? DO WANT!

Transformation mask only? Hmm, the Fierce Deity Mask always pwns all, but that's kind of cheating. I've always loved the Deku Mask. I'm a pretty big fan of the Deku race to begin with, and I loved the way Link looked in his Deku form. It was also a nice way to be thrown into the MM universe too, with something brand new and different. The bubbles were a nice change of pace, and for whatever reason, I love the sound it makes when he walks.

Non-transformation mask, I always thought that the couples mask was a nice touch. Yeah, it doesn't really do anything, but it acts as a reminder to how hard it was to get the first time I played through the game. I wasted many hours doing the wrong thing trying to get it until I finally figured it out. I also love its design.

The one that makes u dance :P or the stone mask

i remember being 5 years old and dancing all the time... i would do the dance myself IRL :P..... The stone mask... JUST AWESOME.... a close runner up would be the couples mask

A

Anthony

Personally, I quite liked the transformation masks, But, the Zora Transformation mask in particular.
With the Zora being my favourite race, it helped add to the overall appeal to me.
The Transformation also looked great, and the ability to travel underwater was wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom