• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Sage

Fav Sage

• Saria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darunia

• Ruto

• Impa

• Nabooru

• Raru

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

stalfo7

Now, dont get me wrong I really love all of the sages. But my pick would be Rauru, because he is the least known and possibly the most powerful out of all of the sages. He seems to be the main guardian of the Sacred Realm, and the scene where Link awakens in the Sacred Realm after his 7-year slumber is unforgettable.

T

Twilight Mask

I like Saria and Darunia because....
Saria: Link's best friend and talks to him whenever possible, Saria's Song!
Darunia: Very noble, even dances to Saria's Song!

Saria's Song is my favourite song

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
I always wanted Saria and Link to pair up but Saria couldn't because she would have to be in the Chamber of Sages!! I mean, I think...I dont know what a Sage does on his or her off time. If they ever do get off time..But Sarias my fav because shes friendly and always has Link's best interest at heart ♥

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Ruto is the spunky sage who I always wanted Link to get together with. I enjoyed her personality and the fact that she was only suspicious of me justifies her acting bratty inside Jabu-Jabu.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Darunia, who else would have the guts to face volvogia, with no weopons, he would definetly deserve the triforce if you asked me.I've also always had a liking for Gorons for some reason.

Ummmm.... I would have to say Nabooru because she is Gerudo and they are my favourite race. But I also like Impa second because she is cool and is a Shiekah. Also did you know in the fake Zelda movie trailer Impa looks like Ivy from SC? This may be off topic a tad but Saria and Link should not get together! Nor Malon and Link! Zelda and Link must be together!:D

I completely agree with the first and last thing you said. The Gerudo are awesome, I think it'd be pretty cool to be one because I like their style of combat. Also, if music plays everywhere in Hyrule like in the games, well that just seals the deal. Gerudo Valley = best OoT song.

And I am a big Zelda/Link fan! All the other girls can die in a fire. :devil: :lol:

S

SethOmega

Saria. Its like a sad love story. She doesn't age, so her and Link can never be together..... Time is an ***, ya know that?

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
My favorite sage was Rauru because he was the only one who seemed mysterious to me. The others you knew about and met as a child in their current form.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I'd say Ruto FTW. Why? because Zoras are boss. It it was nice to see Nintendo finally hint at a little romance. And Link is engaged to her now. He can't go after anyone else without breaking the law. And they'll have little, mutated half-hylian half-zora kids who will be misfits in school.

Gorons are my favorite race of alltime so it has to go too Darunia, Saria and Nabooru are a very close 2nd and 3rd though

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Impa.

She is from a race of Shadows. SHADOWS. Don't tell me that's not cool. Besides, she protects Zelda with her life, and teaches Link his first song for his ocarina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom