• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Rival

Favorite Rival

• Blue (Generations I & III)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver (Generations II & IV)

• Wally (Generation III)

• Barry (Generation IV)

• Cheren (Generation V)

• Bianca (Generation V)

• N (Generation V)

• Total voters

Fig

The Altruist
What happening forum!

Throughout the history of Pokemon, rivals were a main part of the storyline and games. Which Rival is your favorite and why? Mine would be Blue, only because he's always bragging about how his stater and Pokemon are better than the player's, yet in the end, the player defeats him and quickly ends his reign as champion.

Mido

Version 1
I voted silver for one big reason. I liked all the other rivals too, but Silver was a huge jerk! I wanted to bash his head into the ground! It further increased my ambition to crush him, thus increasing my ambition to improve my pokemon.

Fig

The Altruist
I voted silver for one big reason. I liked all the other rivals too, but Silver was a huge jerk! I wanted to bash his head into the ground! It further increased my ambition to crush him, thus increasing my ambition to improve my pokemon.

I also thought originally he was a girl before I found out he was a boy. haha

How about Gary f***ing Oak. Most "Rivals" in the Pokemon games aren't even really your rivals. They were your friends growing up in Gen. 3, 4, and 5. Only Gary and Silver were your true rivals in the game and also they were the only ones who you really wanted to pummel into the dirt.

How about Gary f***ing Oak. Most "Rivals" in the Pokemon games aren't even really your rivals. They were your friends growing up in Gen. 3, 4, and 5. Only Gary and Silver were your true rivals in the game and also they were the only ones who you really wanted to pummel into the dirt.
lol in Gen III you just moved from Jhoto, so you meet your rivals there. Gary/Green was a childhood friend too in a way.

Silver was a darn brute, but has a change of heart as the game went on. Gen II being my favorite, I'll have to say he's my favorite :P

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
Silver. I've always seen him more like he is in the manga, though. Like, he seems like a real jerk, but he has a traumatic backstory that encourages his infuriating behavior.

I wrote him into my fan fiction, actually, with a spin that makes him sound much less cruel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom