• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Retro Console

What is your favorite retro gaming console?

• NES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SNES

• N64

• Master System

• Genesis

• Saturn

• Atari (any)

• TurboGraphx-16

• Other

• Total voters
Its odd seeing the likes of Playstation and N64 in a "retro" gaming system thread. Maybe I'm just old now, but retro to me is anything Genesis/SNES and prior (including GB and GBC)

Playstation and N64 are in general retro to me for two reasons.

1) They came out in the 64-bit era, which I consider to be retro because the N64 is a VC system, and gosh darn it anything on the VC is retro. Since the PSN is from the same era, it's only natural for me to group it with the N64 as retro.

2) I group retro consoles under the standards that it has come out in the year 2000 or older.

Well... i still don't see the N64 as modern, but I loved the original Gameboy. Even though it was big and bulky, that's where most of my gaming went to as a kid. I used to love playing the pokemon games. I would play them hours on end. There was also Mario Land after I figured out how to play it. I used to die to the first goomba when i was like 3. But like I said before, the Gameboy is my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom