• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite OOT tunic.

Favorite OOT Tunic

• Water tunic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire tunic

• Kokiri tunic

• Total voters
C

Caleb, Of Asui

Zora Tunic for no other reason than my favorite color is blue.
Zora Tunic, check.
Favorite color is blue, check.
No other reason, that is bu dui.
Zora Tunic would also bee the coolest to have. As a small child I always wished that I could breath both above and below water, like the Zoras can. I still like the Kokiri Tunic some, though, since that's Link's Original tunic. :)

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Hey, I agree with a lot of people, I love the goron tunic becuase it's awesome with the mirror shield. Here is my list:

1. Goron Tunic
2. Kokiri Tunic
3. Zora Tunic

F

firemblem64

zoras tunic all the way you can breath under water with it. oh and its blue:)

S

SethOmega

None. I LOVE the cheat that gives you the Black Tunic or Grey One....BOOYA!!!!!! But in the group I'd say Kokiri. The original Link.

I just absolutly love the Goron Tunic. I love that you can walk through lava and not get hurt, for a few seconds. I kinda seems hard to beleve that you can were something to keep you from getting to hot, when threres nothing on you face or hands?

K

Kadaj

I personally like when Link wears the Kokiri Tunic because it's what Link was born to wear.

The other ones are of course very nice but when i'm doing some side adventures and all that stuff I prefer to wear the kokiri tunic because it's the nicest.. style wise.

:)

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I voted the Kokori Tunic because it is the original and looks the best on Link. Also, it appears in every Zelda game to date.

TunicGreen_large.gif

Go Green Tunic!
Chris beat me to it. wait he beat me to it a few months before I joined.
Yeah, I like the kokiri tunic beacause it's an original, and I think that it looks best on link, rather than the goron and zora tunics.

D

doclinkin

theres a secret in the goron tunic
you take less damage on spikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom