• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-N64 Favorite OoT Side Quest

What's your favorite OoT side quest?

• Mask side quest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold skulltullas

• Heart Pieces

• Trading Sequence (biggoron sword)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I enjoyed the trading sequence side quest because of the limited time to get from point A to point B

My favorite Oot side quest was the Biggorons Sword trading sequence. I liked how some items were timed but I do wish there were more timed items and that the trading sequence was much longer. I found it interesting because you got to see different items in the game and the fact that you actually got a usable sword at the end of te side quest!

my favorite is the biggoron quest because the biggoron sword is awesome and i also liked how the things were timed so that you had to do it right away

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
the Mask Side Quest was fun but I liked the Biggoron's Sword Sidequest
--
I love how the sword shatters after like 10 hits(the unofficial one)

I always look forward to the Biggoron sequence whenever I play through OoT. I love challenging myself to beat the clock and wind up with an awesome weapon. :)

If were counting every heart piece as one quest I gotta go with that. Easily the most variety there. Some require mini-games or quests, others exploration. The variety alone wins it for me. One thing I look forward to every Zelda game is heart piece collection because of those very reasons.

MW7

Definitely collecting heart pieces is my favorite, but golden skulltulas weren't very far behind. The other two weren't anything special IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom