• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Movie

"Wait a minute .... who's steering the boat?!?"

:lol:

I love that movie .. and Will Ferrell did a very good job singing Por Ti Volare at the end.

I loved that part!

"I'm going to rub my ball sack against your drum set. "
LOL! I nearly cried my eyes out.

I also watched Cop Out Recently. It was alright, first ten minutes. OMG!

A

aletashirley

My all time favorite movie is Saving a private ryan. I just crazy about that movie and i had watch it 6-8 times and never get bored of it.

Pen

The game is on!
My favorite film is the film made from my favorite book: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader!
I saw the film on the cinema five times! Now I can't wait for the DVD!

VDT-DVD.jpg

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Favorite movie.... hmm. Definitely a tie between The Dark Knight and Inception.

The Dark Knight is so very epic. The plot, and the dialect of the Joker. His schemes; the plot of the whole movie was phenomenal. What a pity that Heath Ledger died.

Inception brought about all new ideas to the subconscious mind of humans. It was definitely mind-blowing; a movie to be watched by anyone who likes to be thrilled and thoughtful the whole way through.

My Favorite Movie/Series is AUSTIN POWERS

watching these movies can always cheer me up no matter how down I feel.

C

curl

10 Things I hate about you is my favorite movie that I ever watch. It is the best romantic story of four young couples.

I know it's silly, but my favourite movie is Peter Pan (Not the animated one, the one with the real people acting) :angel: I also really like the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and Inception^^
I don't have any other FAVOURITE movies, I like Anime Movies such as Pokemon or Naruto (along with the series) and some different movies from random catagories, but the category that I favor the most would definatly be comedy :P

Last edited:

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
The last samurai
The curious case of Benjamin Button
meet Joe black
those are the three that come to mind for me right now. lol I love those movies!

Starleap

Canadian Girl
Summer Wars is my top one. Then there would be Pokemon- The First Movie, The Lion King, How to Train your Dragon, Bolt, and Gunther and the Paper Brigade.

:)

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Mine in no particular order:

Willow
Teenage Mutuant Ninja Turles (the original)
Star Wars
Back To The Future Trilogy
Lord of The Rings Trilogy

Lost in Translation - dont know why i love it so much
All the Lord of the Rings - Can't wait for the hobbit
Beautie and the Beast + Aladin - Favorite classic disney movies

E

Elder Sheik

The Last Samurai.
The Patriot.
Gran Torino.
The Outlaw Josey Wales.