• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Miniboss from Ocarina of Time

Faviorate Miniboss from Ocarina of Time

• Lizalfos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Octo

• Stalfos

• Poe Sisters

• Flare Dancer

• White Wolfos

• Dark Link

• Dead Hand

• Iron Knuckle

• Dinofolos

• Total voters

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Yeah, I know, I already made something like this. But this is miniboss. Hey, I just want people to voice out their opinions.
I say my faviorate boss was Flare Dancer. He was a fun boss to fight, minus the whole "Chase the guy around the block".

A

Abyss Master

Dark Link, hands down. He's probably the best mini-boss in the entire Zelda series.

I quite liked the Iron Knuckles, tough :)

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Dark Link pwns all the other mini-bosses. He was the best part of the Water Temple. And I agree with Abyss Master's statement about Dark Link probably being the best mini-boss out of all the Zelda games. I certainly can't think of a better one.

But I do enjoy fighting the Iron Knuckles a lot. Especially as a kid, because they are a lot harder and more fun to kill.

I will seriously hunt down anyone who does not say Dark Link. That guy annoyed me, which is good. Took me a while to figure out how to kill him.

Judgind by the results, Dark link must be an oustanding Mini boss. I havent battled him yet, but form what I know he copies what you do, so It's hard to get in a hit. But is it maybe just people are voting for him becuase he's cool?

Wow. As the poll shows, Dark Link beats every other mini boss in the game. It was the only genuine sword to sword mini boss in the game, and it was pretty challenging too. Unless of course you cheat and use Din's Fire or the Megaton hammer.

Kybyrian

Dark Link. I absolutely loved the layout of the battle and it was just an excellent battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom