• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Mask

Beeker

Wild Card
Bunny hood. Last playthough I almost had it on all the time. It really makes travelling easier and faster. No doubt the most useful mask in the whole game(aside from the transformation masks of course)

Link Master

The Hero's Master
non-transformation would have to be either the bunny hood or the gibdo mask because you can make gibdos and re-deads dance and talk. The bunny hood just because it makes you go faster. My favorite transformation is the Zora because you can swim and electrocute enemies under water and for some reason not electrocute yourself so I like it.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I'm pretty sure since I got the game the Bunny Hood has been my favourite mask in the game. Most of the masks don't have a huge (any) purpose/advantage in the game, but this one is great. You can run and jump further. What's not cool about that!
Although for the Transformation Masks, I'd have to say that Goron Link is my favourite, since I love rolling around. Apparently I have a need for speed in this game...

W

wherestheblanke

Ooohhhhh Definitely the bunny hood for obvious reasons, but I'd hafta say the one that was the most useful other than the required 3 (goron, deku, zora) would be the stone mask, since it allows you to take out the gerudo any way u want! :D

My favorite random one would be the one that makes those girls dance

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
My favorite mask is.....
images
the left bottom corner one is just so fummy to see Link doing that stupid dance LOL (I dont remember its name alrite=()

Dabombster

Do the thing
Site Staff
I think my favorite mask was the Bomb Mask actually. I found it quite entertaining being able to self-destruct every ten seconds or so. Of course, raising your shield made it so you didn't take any damage, but I always found it entertaining to watch Link's face just explode. I see people mentioning the Bunny Hood too. While it was good and almost a necessity, I consider it more useful than fun to play around with. The Kamaro's mask was entertaining as well, but dancing in one spot gets old pretty fast. On the more boring days, I would occasionally put on the Bremen Mask and just march around with the dog from South Clock Town following me around. Most of the masks can be entertaining in some way if you try hard enough :)

I've always found the FD mask rather disappointing because you can't use it outside boss battles. I like the bunny hood, in fact i love it and I never play the game without it. Though technically its not a mask, but well... a hood. My other favorite one would be the Bremen mask, sure it doesn't have any combat ability and it only grants you access to the milk bar, but it also grants you access to the ultimate milk that gives you infinite magic for three days! And it also looks cute :P From the three main masks, I'm still not sure which to pick up, the Goron or the Zora mask, though I love to swim in the Zora mask more than roll in the Goron mask, and those boomerangs are just cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom