• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Mask Character

T

tmiln15

who is your favorite out of deku link, goron link and zora link and why, my favorite would be zora link because he is the only one who can fight underwater, he can shoot fins out like boomerangs, when he is underwater he can create electricity and he fights just like link

Majora's Cat

How about that
I would choose Zora Link, definitely. BTW... I don't know if this is true, but I think there was a thread similar to this before... you can correct me if I'm wrong.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Is this like a poll..... Well i guess i chose Deku Link he is so funny walking and he looks so sad, just look at him, he is holding a flower. AWWWWW
images

And it also can be scary
images

Sstorm

Some Legends Never Die...
I like em all a lot. Deku gives you the ability to fly which is always sick, Goron is super strong, and super speedy, and Zora is in many ways similar to a well toned athlete. However I am gonna have to go with Goron because there is a ton of cool stuff you can do with him, and hey I wanna bang on my drum all day!

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Probably Goron Link for reasons listed above. Also, I love watching him rear back and land a punch on a howling Wolfos, obliterating it, lol.

C

Chubby Luma

It's an honest tie between Deku and Zora. Deku's fun because I love the Flower flying, and Zora Link's awesome because he's a better fighter than the others, not to mention the fact that the Zoras are my favorite race in the series.:)

M

Majora's slayer

I'm new here and this is my first post but.... If I had to choose.... It would be a tie with Deku and Zora. Goron has a lot of power, but Deku link can fly, hop on water and lily pads, and shoot bubbles lol. And he has an awesome shield (It blocks like every move!)Zora because he can swim fast, fight underwater, boomerangs (Always was one of my fav weps in oot), martial arts, and a electric veil. But if you had the other two morphing masks (Fierce Deity and Giant) then them 2.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
For me, it's a toss up between Zora and Goron. With Goron Link, you can get around really fast and dish out good attacks, although it takes up magic considerably fast. With Zora Link, you have good, decent attacks, and the force field is pretty awesome. The swimming abilities are really cool too, so I'm gonna have to go with Zora.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom