• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Location in OoT

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
What is your favorite place to be in OoT? Is it your favorite because of the general atmosphere, mini-games, or the people there?

Personally, my favorite area in the game is the Lost Woods. I like this place the most for all of the reasons I mentioned above. I love the mysterious atmosphere, and also the Skull Kids and their ocarina mini-games.

So what's your favorite? :)

Pen

The game is on!
I adore Kakariko Village. ^^ It's always been the place in OoT I'd like to live in the most. Just the general atmosphere there is so nice in my opinion. I also love Gerudo Valley partly because of its amazing music, but also because of the things you can do there and the mystery over the place early on in the game when you wonder what might be on the other side of that bridge. :)

ILU

i luv u
I have this weird thing for the top of Death Mountain. I love watching the sky change color, and watching over Kakariko below.

Similarly, I like standing atop the Goddess of the Sand and overlooking the desert.

I dunno, it just made the world feel so large. OoT is small compared to what we have now, but the immersion makes it feel grander to me.

Probably the Forest Temple for it's music and overall atmosphere. It probably has the most interesting/creepy game mechanics. Things like twisting hallways, poes stuck in picture frames, the boss battle taking place in a conventional looking art gallery with Phantom Ganon jumping from picture to picture are what I find the most memorable.

My favourite location from Ocarina of Time, or of all the games in the series, would have to go to Kokiri Forest. So much memories there as the players started off in what was the first ever 3-dimensional Zelda game, and it fulfilled its responsibility of tutoring the players with the general gameplay. Not to forget about the bed on which we can relive the ecstatic boss fights. My favourite boss fights are Phantom Ganon and Volvagia, by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom