• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Legend of Zelda Music?

P

phantommaster

I just wanted to see what peoples favorite music from zelda was. Personally I love the dragon roost theme from the wind waker. There something about that theme that gives me goosebumps. I have to say that the music in the zelda franchise is very amazing. They make the game that much more emmersive and touching. So whats your favorite zelda game?

Sorry if I spelled something wrong.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I think my favorites are Oath to Order and the Song of Healing. I also enjoy Dragon Roost Island, Stone Temple Tower, Spirit Temple, Message from the Goddess (when Fi dances), Fi's theme, and holy crap I'll stop here- there are too many. Those are the first that came to mind though.[video=youtube;P22yZuxBoO4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P22yZuxBoO4[/video]

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Either file select/fairy fountain theme just because its the song I think of when I hear Zelda, and it's classic yet it can be altered in so many creative ways....
....or the main theme of the Wind Waker. This song to me is the most well put together song in the Zelda series ever. It's so catchy, and it gives me the most intense nostalgia

EVERYTHING IS SO AMAZING ITS HARD TO PICK ):
Zelda's Lullaby is my all time favorite song.
And I love Fi's theme, dragon roost island theme, oath to oarder, song of healing, song of time, song of storms... omg so many beautiful musics.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Here, not in any particular order (the Orchestra CD encompasses all songs on it BUT the Kakariko Village song):
Hyrule/Termina Field Music (All Games)
Song of Healing
Midna's Theme
Music at the end of OoT credits
Main Theme
Main Theme Medley (and all of the music from the 25th Anniversary Orchestra save the Kakariko Village one)
Song of Storms
Most of the OoT warp songs
Song of Time
Inverted Song of Time
Song of Double Time...
and pretty much everything else.

A

Anon

I really liked the Dragon Roost music in WW, as well. And pretty much all of the warp songs in OoT were really good. I think my favorite would have to be the music in Gerudo Valley in OoT. It's so catchy! It made me want to spend more time there :)

My favourite song is hard choice. All of them have classic tunes that as soon as year the first 5 or so notes you will no what it is and what it is from.
And the one that sticks out the most fro me is probably the wind waker staff roll intro what ever it is. Its just so amazing and i could listen to it all day and be happy (not really XD).

Ah i can't choose, there wasn't a single track i disliked in Twilight Princess, OCarina of Time or Wind Waker, Zelda music is so wonderful that every track stands out and brings so many feelings out in the game so I'm gonna have to knock down a 5 best picks from each in no particular order. =]

Twilight Princess
Queen Rutela's theme
Midna's Desperation
Hyrule Castle 3
Twilight Princess title screen
Lake Hylia

Wind Waker
Wind Waker title screen
Dragon Roost Island
Ocean theme
Windfall Island
Hyrule King farewell

Ocarina of Time
Ocarina of Time title screen theme
Fairy Fountain
Zora's Domain
Hyrule field
Temple of Time

Special mentions to the house theme from Link's Awakening and Hyrule Castle from A Link To the Past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom