• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Ganon Battle

What is your favorite battle with Ganondorf? (What Game)

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Ocarina of Time

• The Wind Waker

• Twilight Princess

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both A Link To The Past and Twilight Princess was really good but I have to say Twilight Princess. It was a great final battle.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
Wind Waker, hands down. Hyrule is flooding around you as Ganon makes one final attempt to get rid of you once and for all.

Twilight Princess was epic, but the fishing rod made it a joke. Wind Waker's puppet ganon was fun and ganondorf was challenging too.

H

Hero of Winds11

Wind Wakers Ganondork battle was the best in my opinon beacuse of all the epic stuff that happens!

I liked TP because it was epic and dramatic Midna died (so link thinks) but comes back at the end of the game in a different form it's so epic also fighting ganondorf on horse was sooo much fun I always wanted zelda to have something like that

Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess had both very epic battles against Ganon. Both the battles had great music and felt amazingly epic, specially the Dark Lord fight in TP, that has the best final boss music theme ever!

I love the ways you get to figt him. beast form, as demon zelda, horseback, and sword to sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom